Mr. Coffee Mr Coffee White 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Kim S.

BY MR. COFFEE #33 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee coffeemaker. The modern design of this coffeemaker with metallic accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr coffee coffeemaker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. mr. Coffee. We're just brewed that way. see more...

Kelsi L.
Altoona
I have this same model an I love it! You get an amazing coffee pot for a low price how can you best that? I love my coffee its quick easy to use an not very expensive! This is my second one because I love it so much!
Jenni M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used my Mr. Coffee Coffee white 12 cup programmable coffeemaker for over six years starting out as a new mom. Not only did Iover the ease of brewing. Simple as set the clock (by easy to follow directions), fill with desired amount of water and coffee grinds and programing it. The next morning, or at the desired programmed time, you coffee will begin to brew. Then you have a pot of coffee ready by the time you get to it.
Clean up is just as simple. Pull out used filter, that's now full of grinds, dispose of that and repeat from filling. I suggest rinsing the pot before refilling and use a coffeemaker cleaner one a month or so.
After many years of use, I gave it to my mom when I upgraded and she used it for quite some time after that. I think it still worked when my brother bought her a single cup years later and she gave it to my youngest sister.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wow I just love this coffee pot . I use mine every day it make the best coffee. You will love how efficient and good that this coffee pot will make your mornings . I put my maxwell house in this pot and my whole kitchen fills with the sent of great smelling coffee and it perks it's just perfect and keeps my coffee fresh and hot . Love this if your a coffee drinker like me you will want this pot and even if your a tea drinker this pot is amaze balls . Try it and start loving waking up in the morning with this coffee pot
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I've had this coffee pot seems like forever so I can definitely say that they last a long time but it's also not my favorite but the one I want is very expensive so I'm waiting not sure what I'm waiting on but I'm waiting for it to go on sale maybe I don't know. I was safe for a coffee pot under $30 this will be your best bet because they're so mass-produce you can buy it anywhere even at Walgreens Walmart Target CVS Macy's anywhere you can buy this and it's on the lower end of coffee pots it makes for a cup of coffee that is drinkable
Katie G.
We have had one of these in my home for awhile now, and it is definitely one of our more used house hold appliances!! I enjoy the single cup maker, but this one is a coffee pot I prefer over any other!! I drink more than one cup a coffee and this 12-cup maker makes more than enough for me to go through throughout my morning!! It is also programmable and that makes it so much easier for the morning use, or any use throughout the day!! I would recommend this to anyone who loves to drink coffee!!
Lisa H.
Catasauqua, PA
While you can make one cup at a time like some of the popular machines, this machine works great making a pot for the family. This machine can brew you a pot while you are still waking up. Just program it for whatever time you want your coffee made and the smell of fresh brewed coffee will help wake you up. If you prefer tea or hot cocoa, you can prepare your coffee machine to just make hot water. Whatever you choose, you can wake up with a smile on your face because you know caffeine is only a few steps away.
Frances W.
Columbus, OH
This is the coffee maker we have at work it's a good coffee maker when your making no less then four pots of coffee a day the program ability of this maker is wonderful because you know that it only takes an average of 30 minutes for the coffee pot to be empty you can set the timer to automatically start in 30 minutes… Coffee maker great for my office. I would give it five stars but sometimes be programmability does not automatically start and where lead with an empty pot but it's still a great machine.
Daniela C.
Ft. Benning
This little coffee maker is amazing! It's extremely reliable, affordable and lasts a long time considering the price! My family and my moms love to stock up on these bad boys when they go on sale because we use them at home, in the office and my husband even has one on his Stryker which is a military vehicle that travels over rough terrain and it always stands up to the constant movement and falls without failing!
Alanis T.
Glenwood, AR
To me this is like anyother coffee maker nothing special but I do love my coffee. I don't understand why there are two random holes in the back of the coffee machine though. Yeah, maybe not to fill above that line but if I don't pour water in super carfully it just runs out the back through the holes and just leaves water all over my counter that I have to clean up.
Yvonne G.
I have this coffeemaker in stainless & black, it was a great machine when it was newer. I'm now having an issue of it taking 20 minutes to brew a pot of coffee and I run I cleaning cycle once a week, it doesn't do any good. I do drink a bit of coffee, and use the machine several times a day, especially on the weekends. I guess I just expected it to hold up a bit better than it has being as it was over $40 when I purchased it...
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Can you set this to keep it on longer than 2 hours?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Where did you buy your pot?
Morning Beauty R.
Can I use finely granulated coffee beans?
Morning Beauty R.
Has anyone had a problem with this appliance? I seem to always have bad luck with coffee brewers because within months they break down. How long have you had yours for? Do you recommend?