Mr. Coffee JWX39 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel uploaded by Mallory C.

BY MR. COFFEE #45 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee JWX39 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel
  • "My coffee tastes great in the morning and it's NOT a big deal that the clock does not have a clock." in 1 review
Ashley K.
Cresbard, SD
Loved this coffee maker we bought it over 7 years ago during college and it just started to leak water so we replaced it with a new Mr. Coffee that I'm not quite sold on yet. The only little problem I had with this one was when pouring your coffee and you didn't hold the lid quite right on top it would leak and spill all over. The design was nice and being able to program it for mornings was great!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
Foodie Expert
Bought this for my first year of college, and three years later it still works like a dream! I use this every morning, it works great. It's easy to clean, makes 12 cups which is great for my household, and it never ruins a cup. I love this machine!
Heather B.
Estero , FL
Foodie Expert
I have one of these and I make one to two pots of coffee everyday we love our coffee. It makes a great pot brews fast and it hasn't let me down yet!
Ashley F.
I love my Mr. Coffee coffee maker. It's not only programble but also super easy to use. Definitely a must try for any coffee lover.
Diana O.
Indio, CA
This coffee maker was given to me as a gift and I don't have any complaints about it at all! It works perfect! I honestly like everything about it. Looks great & works great!
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
Love that I can set it the night before and wake up to fresh hot coffee without having to go thought the motions in the morning. I can just get ready and come out to the kitchen when I'm ready and pour a cup!
Jamie S.
So, this little beauty received great reviews on Target's Web site. I was doubtful, but I think just because I equate cost with taste??? Anyways, I don't have any complaints. My coffee tastes great in the morning and it's NOT a big deal that the clock does not have a clock. BONUS ... it doesn't drip when I pour!!!!
Dri  P.
Do not love this coffee maker at all. It makes an OK pot of coffee. Coffee always comes out slightly watery and with grinds in it.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
Works fine so far. Easy to use and easy to clean. I can easily adjust whether I want a strong coffee or not by putting more or less coffee grounds.
Brandy Jo B.
Bean Station, TN
Foodie Expert
I own this coffeemaker love it as long as you run vinegar through it once a month! Love that i can make it the night before set the timer and wake up to fresh brewed coffee.
Ashley C.