BY MR. COFFEE

• I want to know that what type of coffee can I use in it?1 Answers
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Foodie Expert
Love how this coffee pot has a huge pot! Makes it easier when having family over to serve coffee
Connie B.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Foodie Expert
I know this is hard to believe but my husband is LCD and he has a thing for coffee pots.He's bought countless ones and they don't last long st all.Mr Coffee is the only good one.We've actually had this one over two yrs.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Makes great coffee and brews pretty fast. Love that it is programmable..that means I don't have to wake up early to get my coffee ready.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
We had one of these and I loved it but after probably 3 yrs or so we had to say goodbye but it was also given to us so I don't know how long they had had before us, but we now have a new mr.coffee and it works fantabulous and has a self cleaning and programmable mode which I love because my coffee is done by the time I get up to get the kids ready for school!
rushelle c.
rushelle c.
Waterloo, Ontario
We have had one of these for quite a while now, and love it. As with any thermal carafe, you need to warm up the thing in order to make sure it keeps your coffee hot. Of course, you don't want to make coffee with hot water, so I fill the thermos half way with hot water, then the rest of the way with cold. This primes the thermos properly, and my coffee stays piping hot for hours.
This coffee maker has a control for "strong" brew, which is great, because I can make a proper cup this way. Also, it comes with a "water filter" that sits on top of the coffee basket. This has the added effect of keeping the grounds in the filter better, so I can almost fill the basket with grounds, without having them end up in my cup. The result of these 2 features is that I can make an amazingly strong pot of coffee, just the way I like it.
The timer dial is a bit trippy, but has worked just fine for us.
Overall, I would have to say this is one of the best coffee makers I have ever used, and the price point makes it an excellent value.
I strongly recommend this product.
Neelam R.
Neelam R.
Foodie Expert
I want to know that what type of coffee can I use in it?