BY MR. COFFEE

Mr. Coffee Black 4-Cup Coffee Maker Makes Simply Delicious CoffeeThe Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Coffee Maker Black is the classic, tried and true coffee maker that made automatic drip coffee makers famous. Why try the rest when you can have the original and best? This coffee maker will not only give you something to look forward to in the morning, it will make that life-charging, energy boost that we all need from time to time. Why suffer with an old brewer and tired weak coffee? For a very small investment, you will reap the rewards of Mr. Coffee's excellent product design and mechanical prowess by enjoying delicious, hot and potent cups of java in minutes with ease. If you like coffee you will love, love, love this Black 4-Cup Coffee Maker, and bonus! It is a nice-looking addition to your counter top or office, too. The coffee maker brews masterful cups of coffee time after time. The aroma that emanates as your Mr. Coffee gets to work for you will have thirsty neighbors at your back door with their mugs in hand. The four-cup size is perfect for every day and a quick pick me up throughout the afternoon. This coffee maker is so efficient and quick if you crave another cup, don't worry. Mr. Coffee brews in mere minutes so you can double up if it happens to be one of those days. Happiness is a gold coffee filter and if it is included with your coffee maker, all the better. Thanks to Mr. Coffee you will never have to hunt down paper filters again. With so many additional features we've come to love and expect in our coffee pots, you cannot go wrong with choosing Mr. Coffee. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
I am a big coffee drinker but I also travel alot as well. This is the best coffee pot for such purposes. If I am traveling and know I am going to be in a hot or the home of a famiky friend who doesnt drink coffee I take this along right in my luggage. It's the perfect size. It's also good at home when I am the only one in my hoyse having a cup. Brews quick. Easy to clean.
Lindsay H.
Fort Myers
Great mini coffee machine . Perfect for making coffee fast . Great for 2-3 cups of coffee . Would recommend buying a bigger coffee pot of you like coffee . Yes very affordable. Great price too. Yes I would recommend.
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
Unlike the keurig, you don’t have to worry about it being filled with mold and it is way easy to clean. It is also better for the environment because it doesn’t require hard working plastic cups you throw away after one use !
kristina j.
Mission Hills, CA
Got mine at a great price and love it!! I was looking for a replacement coffee pot and found this coffee maker for only a couple dollars more. Am highly pleased with it as I use it daily and sometimes a couple times in one day and it has outlasted more expensive models. Will purchase again.
Brianna B.
There's nothing spectacular about this little guy, but it definitely gets the job done. It's quick, and beyond easy to use, and the best part is that it takes up almost no space. And being in a small studio apartment, that is my number one priority. It's the perfect starter coffee maker.
Ju L.
Pittsburg, CA
It gets the job done for the price. Nothing super special but it doesn't make terrible coffee. Perfect size for office or small space and easy to use and clean. I give it 5 stars because it works
Jenny Q.
Cicero, IL
Bought this coffee maker since I don't really drink coffee but ante something nice and easy to use and this was just it. I love it and definitely would recommend.
Carrie S.
This was a great replacement to my Keurig when I decided to cut out the waste of K-Cups. The only issue I have with it is that the coffee always seems to drip out of the carafe no matter how fast or slow I pour it into my mug. I've taken to having a towel on the counter when I pour, and problem solved.

I love that this has a timer setting so my coffee is ready for me when I wake up.
Zach H.
Pensacola, FL
As a college student, I drink coffee a lot. This is the perfect little brewer for my dorm room. I'm able to make well-brewed coffee with little effort whenever I want. I love it.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Mr. Coffee is a great brand. I have this coffee maker and bought it for my long study hours in college and is simply fabulous! Simple and easy to clean
Kortney R.