BY MR. COFFEE

Get ready for your day with a soothing cup of hot, fresh coffee. This coffee-maker has a brewing pause and serve, which is perfect for those moments when you need it now. see more...

maricela f.
This has been a great coffee machine for me! I love the automatic switch on feature that has my coffee ready before I get up in the morning. It's fairly inexpensive and this has been under some heavy use so I have left I received my monies worth and beyond!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
This is what I use at my house because there are 2-4 people who drink coffee there at all times!! It makes so many cups and it's awesome for our family! And also so easy to use(which I need).
Chartorieah S.
Pocola, OK
This coffee maker does exactly what it's supposed to do which is to make coffee. It has a nice shut off feature that automatically shuts the coffee maker off after 2 hours it also has a clock on it which is nice also. It's very affordable and worth the cost.
Shannon S.
This coffee maker is nothing special but it gets the job done. It's worth the money and makes coffee rather quickly. The cools Dow quick and i like the fact that it has an auto shut off after two hours