Mr. Coffee Grinder - Black (IDS77)

Grinding coffee beans at home has never been easier than with this stylish coffee grinder by mr. Coffee. It features a removable receptacle for easy cleaning and grinds enough coffee to make up to 12 cups. The grinder adjusts for fine, medium and coarse textures.

How much does this hold?
Is this worth the price? How good does it grind the coffee beans?
Is it battery operated or does it have a plug?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Grinder - Black (IDS77)!
Product Highlights
“This helps make the best cup of coffee whether using a basic coffee maker or my french press!” in 1 review
“It does work very well when not broken, and I even used it to grind almonds for almond flour a few times. ” in 1 review
Mr. Coffee Grinder - Black (IDS77) is a super simple tried-and-true coffee grinder. Purchase mine probably 5 years ago, and it still works great. Have not needed to sharpen the blades. Purchased at Walmart. Inexpensive. Multiple settings allow you to have fine or coarse coffee Bean granules. Works great with my Keurig and my reusable pod. Allowing me to freshly Brew Kona coffee gifted to me from a friend who went to Hawaii on vacation. Love it!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
FONTANA, CA
This thing small BUT MIGHTY! I absolutely love this grinder I had a ton of beans I ha got as gifts an could never use I use to do it the hood way in the blender naw once I got this my whole entire world changed I love the multiple setting fine course an espresso you can fresh ground coffee in a flash an it very easy to clean the cup is detachable every coffee lover should have this tool
Vegan, Sugar Free, Kosher
Vestal, NY
This is a great product. It allows me to always have fresh coffee. I love the smell of freshly ground coffee. It doesn’t grind very evenly however. The majority of the beans will be ground, however, there are always some big chunks that never seem to grind up no matter how long I grind for! It is fairly cheap, price wise, so it is a good option if you just want something simple.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I loved this coffee grinder, It was so easy to use and it didn't take up a lot of counter space. However, the cup settings are quite useless and it eventually stopped grinding my coffee beans all the way, even after shaking it a little bit and then starting it back up. And, I only had this coffee grinder for less than 3 or 4 months so,  it is not worth the hassle
No Special Diet
Great coffee grinder for small amounts of coffee. It’s easy to clean. It detaches easily. It’s a little annoying trying to get all the grinds out since the coffee getting stuck to the black spinners but it’s not that big of a deal. I bought this as a starter coffee grinder. We have recently upgrade to another mr coffee grinder
Organic
Corp Christi, TX
This is such a great product !!! Received this as a gift from my father and it works like a charm. I really like that it’s not a very big piece of equipment which means it doesn’t take up a lot of cabinet space. Easily turns whole coffee beans to powder in seconds . Great way to get freshly grounded expresso or coffee !
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Little Rock, AR
I've had this coffee grinder for about 5 years now. I use it every morning and LOVE it. I've only had one issue and their customer service resolved the problem quickly, I was highly satisfied with the quality of customer service. Great price for a good quality grinder that will last a long time.
No Special Diet
I use this grinder daily for my French press coffee.  It always performs great.  Perfectly ground coffee, simple to use, and easy to clean.  I clean it regularly with just some soap and my sprayer to get the caked on grounds out, then good as new.  With regular use, I don't see that the blades are really worn, which tells me it's a quality product.  The price was great, too.
Dairy Free
Boardman, OH
While I LOVE having my own coffee grinder, I wish this one would grind a little finer. I use my whole beans for espresso and even on the fine setting this does not get fine enough. you also can only grind a tiny bit at aa time. I do like how easy it is to clean and it is not very loud.
United States
Awesome grinder. Have bought several different brands in the past and this one is my favorite. I've even used it to grind chia seeds and oats. It works wonders to make it fine for chia pudding or if you want to grind the oats for oat flour. One of the must haves for a kitchen
Vegetarian, Organic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...