BY MR. COFFEE #50 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee FTX45-1FS 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel, the next generation in Coffee. Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning. Brewing pause 'n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing. Special cleaning cycle makes cleaning your coffeemaker quick and easy. 2-Hour auto shut-off keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours, then automatically shuts off. Brew strength selector adjusts the brewing time to create a more full-flavored coffee. The Mr. Coffee FTX, VMX, and LMX Series coffeemakers are not exceptions when it comes to style and design as they complement any décor - in the kitchen and everywhere consumers want to create their own personal coffee experience. For those who recognize that good things start with coffee at home, Mr. Coffee is the brand that leads the way in transforming your favorite coffee bean into your favorite cup of coffee. Features: Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning Brewing pause 'n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing Special cleaning cycle makes cleaning your coffeemaker quick and easy 2-Hour auto shut-off keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours, then automatically shuts off. Brew strength selector adjusts the brewing time to create a more full-flavored coffee see more...

Joanna G.
Clinton, MI
I recently had to replace my Kitchenaid Coffee maker with hot water station. I loved that machine, but after 2 years a water line broke and left my kitchen counter flooded and no coffee in my belly. :( I quickly went out and purchased this Mr. Coffee as it came highly recommended by my dad (who is a coffee junkie like me). I paid 2/3's less for this machine than my Kitchenaid and after one month of using it, I love it. My only complaint is that it has a 2 hour shut off. I prefer a 4 hour shut off...only because my husband makes the coffee at 5:30 in the morning and by the time I'm up the machine just turns off. If I don't catch it, my second cup is cold-ish (not terribly cold, but not piping hot like I like it).
Meagan S.
Rosamond, CA
We are full pot of coffee drinkers in this house. The single serve systems just won't cut it. This has been our go-to coffee maker for years. Easy to program and the 'finished brewing' alarm can be turned off so the beeping doesn't wake anyone trying to sleep in. I highly recommend a regular coffee filter plus the filter topper provided to eliminate small bits of coffee grounds in your pot. Otherwise, no complaints.
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
It is very easy to use for those that only like to drink coffee like my husband does just set it up add the amount of coffee I want and water and put it on delay and there it's hot when she wakes up to go to work and it's easy to clean I don't have to put a coffee cup every single day I just wash it and put it back I would repurchase it if it would ever break down but I had it for about 3 years
Susan B.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Lanette R.
I after using this coffee maker at several peoples homes I fell in love with it. I love the background light color in the dark, I know I am weird. But it was a serious selling point for me. I love all the features of this coffee maker. The settings for how warm you want the pot to be keep at after brewing is very nice. I like that I can set it to brew extremely strong coffee without adding more coffee to the ground holder. The cleaning setting is great for cleaning and descaling the lines. It cleans up like brand new every time I wipe it down.
Lindsay S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I recently purchased this coffee maker to use at home and love it. It's easy to set the delay, and that feature works without fault. The water reservoir is a good size, and I don't have issues with coffee grinds making their way into my coffee like I've had with other brands of makers. I would re-purchase, and I would recommend this to others.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
I love this coffee maker- I've had this one for years now and it never lets me down! I love more than anything, is the automatic turn off feature- I can't even say the number of times I've left my previous coffee pots on, now I don't have to worry about the potential broken coffee pot due to excessive over heating! WHOOPS!
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
My husband and I love the convenience of a 12 cup brewing system with a timer. It is so easy to set thing thing to brew 12 big cups in the morning. All the rage seems to be around single cup brewers (even if they brew 4 cups, that's still 3 rounds of brewing!) but with a military man in the house I need something more simple! My husband usually takes 10 of those 12 cups to work with him. It saves my day in the mornings. we've been using this coffee maker for several years now as well, so the value is there.
Jennifer J.
I have owned this coffee pot for over 12 years! Now in the age of single serving this is my old standby for when I need to brew an entire pot. This pot is a great coffee pot & love how you can adjust the brew strength & temp of coffee as well as set the timer for it to begin brewing before you even get up!
Cliff P.
Cumberland, MD
Yes Hi,

My name is cliff, I love my Mr Coffee, Coffee brewer it alway's delivers great tasting coffee.Whether it be name brand of off brand it always makes great brewed coffee.It has easy programmable feature that are simple to use.Easy clean-up with the stainless steal exterior display.The easy functions & easy clean up make it a must have in my eye's.What more can you ask for, I'm not just saying this.Who wouldn't want a Coffee Pot,that is easy to function and has great taste.Enough said