BY MR. COFFEE #53 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee FTX Series 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, FTX43-2NP, Black: Programmable features include delay brew and 2-hour auto-off Pause 'n Serve feature on the Mr. Coffee FTX Series 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, FTX43-2NP, allows guests to get coffee during brew process Fresh Brew timer tracks time coffee has been brewed Water filtration reduces up to 97% of chlorine for better-tasting coffee Coffee maker with auto shut-off has dual water windows to easily view water level Brew strength selector Easy-pour, glass carafe with flavor seal lid to preserve coffee's freshness Convenient cup markings and easy-grip handle Mr. Coffee FTX Series 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, FTX43-2NP, has dishwasher-safe brew basket for easy cleaning Non-stick warming plate and internal cord storage Covered water reservoir and filter area Coffee maker with auto shut-off has an on/off indicator light Dimensions: 8.8"W x 13.7"D x 15"H 1-year limited warranty Model# FTX43-2NP see more...

Dominique H.
This FTX26 Mr Coffee does a fabulous job of brewing coffee. I can automatically set it to come on in the morning and it beeps 5 times to let me know it's done brewing. It has Light, Medium and Strong brew strenths (I only use the Strong) and it brews a consistent pot of coffee every time. After two hours, it beeps 3 times to let me know it's shutting off. The warming plate temp can be adjusted so it doesn't end up boiling the rest of the pot. It has a Pause and Serve feature that really works (no drippy mess), unlike some models I've seen
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
This product is great for those morning when you want that extra five minutes in bed. You don't have to get up extra early to make your coffee, its already made! The programmable feature on this product is ready to use and starts brewing at your desired time. A 12 cup pot is prefect for those get together and even for your single wake me up cup!!
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
I really like this coffee maker. I only wish they would come in white more often. But I like the black because it doesn't show the coffee stains after you have used it for a while. Even after cleaning it the stains will still appear. I like that you can pour a cup while it is still brewing without making a big mess.
Megan V.
This easy to use coffee maker is used multiple times a day in our house! I love setting it at night to start in the morning right before my alarm goes off. The only reason I rated 4 instead of 5 stars is we had this machine before and had to replace it because it malfunctioned and just steamed up our cabinet but didn't brew. The new one hasn't had problems yet though!
Katherine B.
FLORENCE, SC
I must say this is one of my favorite models! I used it all four years of college, through countless moves and it's still going strong! The programmable feature was great for the mornings when I was running late. I always new my coffee would be ready running out the door to an 8am class.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This makes some good coffee! It's our go-to when we have the time to brew this way. I love the option to have it brew my coffee at a specific time - you can wake up to a fresh carafe! It takes more time to brew than single-cup systems, but the difference in flavor makes it worth it.
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
Let's face it we're ALWAYS buying coffee makers right?! Mr Coffee will provide an excellent machine for your $$. the machine i just purchased, allowed me to buy the steel carafe
as an accessory, which I use when guests come for brunch.
Comes with a filter for the water to pass through before the coffee,which is optional as well.
Chelsea C.
I've always had a mr. coffee coffee maker in my household. the brand is very reliable and they last year's. I've had other coffee makers that have not latest as long. easy to keep clean, hot, and it allows you to preset the coffee maker to make coffee before you even get up.
Emily D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
For doing its job and making coffee this is a pretty good coffee pot. As long as whoever is making the coffee knows what they're doing you should have good coffee. It also as a cleaning cycle on it which I like a lot. The only complaint I have which is minor is that it brews kind of slow.
Alice H.
Ashtabula, OH
I bought this for the Mr. awhile back at JcPenney. The coffee maker is great. When he was on first shift and getting up at 5 in the morning, neither of us were awake enough to want to make coffee. I could set it the night before and the coffee was done brewing before his feet hit the floor! He is the only coffee drinker in the house, so we usually just make half a pot but it is nice to have the ability to make a full pot when company comes.