BY MR. COFFEE

Mr. Coffee Fresh Tea Iced Tea Maker: Brews tea bags or tea leaves Adjustable brew strength 3-quart capacity, dishwasher-safe pitcher Dishwasher-safe brew basket 1-year warranty Dimensions: 9"L x 9"W x 15"H see more...

Michele G.
Stockton
It worked and got the job done but it over flows all the time and I would have a mess to clean. So I rarely use it for this reason . I think it can be improved and be a better product.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Not impressed at all! I have had one of these in the past and it worked great, just wore it out. So I was super stoked when I saw this one because of the large size pitcher. The first few pitchers I made came out fine. But now it seems to be leaking every time I make it and I cant seem to figure out why. What should I expect when it wasn't even over $20.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
I purchased this tea mamer at walmart. I have had a mr. Coffee ice tea maker before but it was the round style and worked great, I just wore it out. This square tea maker sucks!!!! It leaks every time I use it! Definitly a flaw in the design where the pitcher meets the tea maker!!!!
If I could rate it a zero I would!
Kitty S.
Newark, OH
My husband got this for me as a gift as because iced tea and water are almost the only thing I drink. I am very fond of it particularly the large pitcher it comes with. It doesn't seem to be the best quality though and may break easily. So far I haven't had any problems but I'm also very gentle with it. Overall a nice item to have around the house.