Mr. Coffee Electric Grinder

Revolutionary grinding. This Mr. Coffee electric grinder is a must have for all coffee lovers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Electric Grinder!
Dundee
How I ended up with this grinder was I went grocery shopping and grab coffee I was in a rush. And I accidentally picked up coffee beans instead of just the regular coffee that I normally crap. That's cuz I don't know why the grocery store does it what kind of do they are right next to each other. I didn't have a grinder so I looked online and found one on eBay and this is the one that I bought very happy with my purchase. I definitely recommend
Fresno, CA
Great grinder, can grind up to 12 cups, has different settings depending on how coarse you like your coffee grounds to be. Has a maximum line so you don't go over. Had an issue with the first one I purchased, it caused our power to go out. Called customer service and they sent us a new one right away! Affordably priced, you can get one on Amazon for fairly cheap. Recommend if you don't need a crazy expensive grinder but one that just gets the job done.
I am looking for machine to ground my spice and making pesto and garlic paste. Come with two removable bowls for dry and wet ingredients,very convenience.This mini kitchen grinder works very well and ground a perfect texture. Just use little pressure on the lid n off we go.Easily wipe some residue by using a small brush which is attached.Does the job expected of it.
calumet
This grinder was a wedding gift to us. You can use whatever bean you like best. It grinds the beans very nice, to whatever consistency you like. There are a few to choose from. The coffee comes out so fresh! Yum! We even tried a store brand to compare to our favorite and it was wonderful, fresh coffee!! Just the way I love it!!!❤☕
Mapleton, IL
This is such an amazing grinder! The price is great and it is extremely powerful. I like the different settings you can grind the coffee at and the amount of coffee you are planning to grind. There is little to no learning curve with this and it gets the job done. Small enough to store in kitchen and out of sight when not in use.
Kyle, TX
Our Mr. Coffee grinder has 3 settings - coarse, med and fine.  It also has a couple serving size options. The lid can be removed, as well as the whole cup. That makes it easy for getting the coffee into the coffee maker and for cleaning purposes. Its fairly compact, so it doesn't take up a lot of room.
I am on my second coffee grinder from Mr Coffee now. I absolutely love this model and will continue to buy it. I love that it has an automatic shut off when your desired grind is done. It is very accurate and makes the perfect grind everytime.
Las Vegas , NV
If you don’t require coffee to kick start your day, this might be a good option. It’s a small compartment so you can’t blend too much at once and it’s not too powerful, but perfect for occasional coffee drinkers! Found it at Target.
Very reliable and durable. This has moved around with me for years and has barely taken any damage. I have it in the black colorway and it looks so nice in my kitchen. Very affordable and gets the job done well.
Flagstaff
The coffee bean electric grinder is decent.  It grinds the beans well but it's hard to clean.  Even when I clean by putting rice in to clean the inside it still has an oil finish inside it.  The price for it was above average $13 so I would've expected to do grind better.