BY MR. COFFEE #65 in Coffeemakers

Get Great Tasting Coffee Again! Recommended for all Automatic Drip Coffeemakers Improves brewing time One Step- Easy to use., Cleans better than vinegar! No unpleasant odor Removes all unseen lime deposits and scale Eliminates bitter oils and stains to provide better tasting coffee. see more...

Dee P.
Homewood, IL
I have hard water, where I live, and this has helped maintain my coffee makers. It helps to remove the lime and calcium deposits that often clog my water flow.
Allison L.
Oakland, ME
This product is easy to use as well as quick. It leaves no residue or weird taste to the coffee, just put in the coffee maker, run through and then enjoy!
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I think that it's an okay cleaner for my coffee maker however; I feel that it doesn't do anything. Coffee still tastes the same even though I did clean it.
Heather F.
Petros, TN
Good stuff! We recommend it! Mr. Coffee is a great, yet inexpensive brand. We choose Mr. Coffee over most brands when making Coffee related purchases.
Briana D.
Mayodan, NC
I actually do not own a Mr. Coffee. Since I am not able to change my answer, I have to put something here so this question will stop appearing for me.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
This is a great coffee machine and I received this as a gift which was awesome! I haven;t used this a lot but I'm looking forward to using it more.
Lauryn M.
Parsippany, NJ
I use this product on the "clean" cycle of my coffee maker. It seems to work ok.. But sometimes I still have to scrub manually to get the lime off.
Denise L.
Eastpointe, MI
Have used Mr Coffee for years and years,so did my Mother.The only complaint I have right now is that the burner doesn't have an automatic shut off.
TWYLA T.
Bogalusa, LA
These are wonderful to use when you need to clean your canister. It gives you a fresh cup of coffee every time. I would definitely use again.
Stephanie F.
I used this product a few times to clean my "Mr. Coffee Single Serve" coffee marker and I didn't find that it cleans the system well enough.
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite coffee brand?
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone actually used this product to clean their coffee maker? If so, what are your opinions? Does it work well, does it leave a film or noticeable taste behind?