BY MR. COFFEE #66 in Coffeemakers

Get Great Tasting Coffee Again! Recommended for all Automatic Drip Coffeemakers Improves brewing time One Step- Easy to use., Cleans better than vinegar! No unpleasant odor Removes all unseen lime deposits and scale Eliminates bitter oils and stains to provide better tasting coffee. see more...

Claudia M.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
Is absolutely the best cleaner for all coffee makers! It does not leave any aftertaste and the next pot of coffee is as good as the first pot when machine was new.
Marycruz M.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a big coffee drinker but once every two weeks I do like to have a nice cup of coffee and every month when I go to clean my Mr. Coffee I of course use this cleaner I love it and I will continue to buy it☕️☕️
After using this I did remove a lot of the hard water build up and my coffee maker did run smoothr. I have to use it more frequently than it recommends, but overall I am satisfied with it.
mimi B.
I love this particular coffee maker because it is very accurate and the brew is great I not ony use it for coffee but I also like to brew tea and it tatstes great.
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
It works okay, but I find it just as easy and cheaper to clean my coffee maker with a diluted vinegar mixture. It's a lot cheaper and doesn't have the extra chemicals in it.
Tisha Q.
Marksville , LA
It works very well. Plus, it doesn't stink up the place like vinegar. I would recommend it to anybody for keeping their coffee pot clean, flowing freely, & free of debris.
Rafel Andrea J.
Ridgewood, NY
Amazing product.! If you see this buy it immediately! Cleans out your coffee maker! I don't know if it's just me but my coffee definitely tasted cleaner and smoothr
Heather C.
Keene, NH
It's always great to have a clean coffee maker and these definitely do the job. I use it about twice a month, just to make sure I don't end up with yucky coffee!!
Maria T.
Miami, Florida
UGH! I was so excited to see that this was back in stores because it brings back memories of when I was little and used to use my mom's shampoo (this being the stuff). WELL what I didn't take into account was that when I was that age I used whatever shampoo I could, and lately I have been using sulfate free shampoo because I am growing my hair out. After seeing the commercial for this product which advertised it as 'Sulfate Free' I thought 'perfect!' and went out and bought the shampoo and conditioner.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Love this coffee maker cleaner because it gets into all the small spaces that I can't. Makes me confident that all of the germs are out of our mr. Coffee maker.
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite coffee brand?
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone actually used this product to clean their coffee maker? If so, what are your opinions? Does it work well, does it leave a film or noticeable taste behind?