BY MR. COFFEE #65 in Coffeemakers

Get Great Tasting Coffee Again! Recommended for all Automatic Drip Coffeemakers Improves brewing time One Step- Easy to use., Cleans better than vinegar! No unpleasant odor Removes all unseen lime deposits and scale Eliminates bitter oils and stains to provide better tasting coffee. see more...

Genya C.
After my roommate used vinegar 6 times to clean her ancient Mr.Coffee, for the sake of my lungs, I bit the bullet and got the coffeemaker cleaner. worth purchasing. no odor and it cleaned the coffee maker the FIRST time. will definitely repurchase.
Stefi B.
San Marcos, CA
To make good coffee taste great, you must "clean" your coffee maker. The CoffeeMaker cleaner is also good for hard water deposits which will improve and keep your CoffeeMaker running properly and efficiently.
Lindsey S.
As long as you are sure to rinse out the coffee maker once after using the cleaning agent, it does make a difference in the over all taste of the coffee. It gives me peace of mind that my coffee maker is clean.
Irene L.
Abbeville, LA
I know a lot of people are going to Keurigs or One cup coffee makers..which are great! But, I prefer a pot of coffee at a time lol. Mr.Coffee Makers have never failed me. They are great and last a long time!
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
Did a great job cleaning my machine. Satisified.... I would definitely purchase again. Before I bought this, i would always use vineager. Yes, that does work... But this smells 100 times better than vineager....
madison M.
Tomball, TX
I have never tried this product but I would love to seems like it works great and really gets clean so I would definitely love to try it I would say I can't see recommended but I would recommend trying it because it looks amazing
Elizabeth R.
I'm very satisfied with the service the box was very easy to open I didn't have a problem. my product inside was good nothing was wrong with it excellent service if I could I give you more than 5 stars
Denise L.
Chicago, Il
I love my Mr coffee he has been my best friend every morning for the last 25 years I have up graded him but has always done the job for me when I set the timer he always has my coffee ready.
Dani F.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Works well. It is very simple to use and clean effectively. my only issue with this is that I can use vinegar to clean my coffee maker and it works great as well, but is much cheaper.
Carissa S.
I was a bit skeptical about this product at first, but overall, I've been impressed by the way it works! I usually hate buying items that you feel are "necessary" when you could easily do it yourself; however, this product works well and I love it!
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite coffee brand?
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone actually used this product to clean their coffee maker? If so, what are your opinions? Does it work well, does it leave a film or noticeable taste behind?