BY MR. COFFEE #68 in Coffeemakers

Get Great Tasting Coffee Again! Recommended for all Automatic Drip Coffeemakers Improves brewing time One Step- Easy to use., Cleans better than vinegar! No unpleasant odor Removes all unseen lime deposits and scale Eliminates bitter oils and stains to provide better tasting coffee. see more...

Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I used to just use 1 cup vinegar and a pot of water and run that through my coffee pot then run a few pots of just water through my coffee pot. that always left a weird taste to my coffee for a few brews. Then my sister recommended I try Mr.Coffee CoffeeMaker cleaner and that changed everything.. There is no weird lingering taste to my coffee it cleans nicely. I use this product usually once a month to keep my coffee maker in fantastic brewing order!! This is a must buy product!!!
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
I love this stuff it actually works. I was scared at first that it wouldn't do like it said it would. now I keep my coffee maker clean all the time. the only reason I don't to trying it Is the display keep saying something about the lid I don't really remember what it said just something about the lid and I got online and started reading and this is whatever one was talking about and I thought I would give it a try and I love it
Nisha B.
This is a simple and cost effective system for keeping your automatic coffeemaker clean and fresh. Doing so improves the taste of your coffee. The single-use pouches couldn't be easier to use - simply dissolve in water, pour into machine and run brew cycle. Once you see all the calcium and bitter coffee remains that these cleaning crystals remove, you'll never want to brew a cup again without regularly cleaning your machine with this simple system. Highly recommended.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
The dreaded cleaning the coffee maker! I've been thru so many self drip coffee makers from them not being cleaned etc.. it was a hassell! I must say when I discovered this it became so much easier for me to get the coffee pot cleaned, it last longer &_ no more spending $ after $ on new coffee pots! easy to use, does the job & doesn't take long at all!
Charlene K.
Tunkhannock, PA
I tried this a few times since i stopped using my machine all the time.I only use it a few times a week now since the kids started school again.(Most of the time i pick up a coffee on the go).But it did work.Its not the best out there,in my opion i don't thnk it would have done as good of a job if i used it when i used it everyday, but it gets the job done just enough.Plus its not highly expensive.Id recommend it mainly for people who use their coffee machines no more than a few times a week.
Brittany A.
It has a very high chemical-y smell, but if you can turn your nose to it; it can do the job! It is so simple to use, andd the directions are very easy. It is just a one step process, and it gets the job done very well. The only thing that I do dislike very much is the smell, and would rather it be natural.
belkis l.
S Richmond Hl, NY
It works but is an expensive, smelly, and possibly, a more dangerous solution than using just vinegar (which doesn't work at all. Smelly too).

After trying this cleaner, it does seem to clean internally - the coffee brews and flows faster, and is not as noisy - but the cleaner does not clean any of the hard water residue.
Ashlee J.
Moultrie, GA
Cleaning a coffee maker is sometimes often put on the back burner and forgotten about. This product makes it super easy to clean and remember! It is amazing how much stuff can get stuck on your coffee pot and stay even through several washes! It has easy to follow instructions and really gets your product clean! Highly recommend!
Laura L.
I HAVE NEVER TRIED THE MR. COFFEE COFFEE MAKER CLEANER , I ALWAYS USED VINEGAR AND WATER TO CLEAN MY MR. COFFEE COFFEE MAKERS MY WHOLE FAMILY USES ONLY MR. COFFEE COFFEE MAKERS I THINK THAT THEY ARE THE BEST COFFEE MAKERS ON THE MARKET, I HAD PURCHASED A DIFFERENT COFFEE MAKER ONCE AND THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE THAT I EVER MADE IT ONLY WORKED FOR TWO WEEKS AND I WILL NEVER BUY ANY OTHER COFFEE MAKERS THAT IS NOT A MR. COFFEE COFFEE MAKER .
Lorna R.
Keeping your coffee maker should always be cleaned after using it. It keeps from getting germs from collecting. It also is ready for your next brew. No embarrassing dirt or unclean when you have guest over. It smells and tastes better each time your coffee maker.
jen d.
hesperia, CA
Whats your favorite coffee brand?
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Has anyone actually used this product to clean their coffee maker? If so, what are your opinions? Does it work well, does it leave a film or noticeable taste behind?

back