Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup

by Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup: 5 cup switch On/off indicator light Removable filter basket Brewing Pause 'n Serve spout Dual water windows Permanent nylon filter included

QuuIck question!! Has anyone tried this product? I have the Mr. Coffee iced coffee maker and it is really cheaply made. So I am wondering if this product is similar? Thanks :)
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup!
How would you rate this product?
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup uploaded by Chloe S.
My dad bought this coffee maker when he came to visit me because he hated going to the gas station to get coffee every day. Since then its been nice having because it is small that I can just put it away when its not in use and I never make too much coffee. (See picture). It was inexpensive and good for the non coffee addicts lol. It comes with a reusable filter part so you don't have to buy filters, which is great for my goal to go waste free!
Iyonna D.
Antioch, CA
It was inexpensive and I use it every morning with no problems. I do see the point in spending so much money when this baby right here makes the same and more. My 7 year old uses it to heat her water for her tea and oatmeal since she can't use the stove.
Yolanda C.
I like this little coffee maker. I do not waste coffee since It is only for 5 cups. I am a serious coffee drinker and this is perfect for me. I have had Mr. Coffee for about 1  1/2 years and so far there are not any problems. It is very easy to clean with a little vinegar and water. This will keep it clean. I purchased my pot from Target. If you are single or someone who does not like to waste coffee, this is the coffee pot for you.
Shannon F.
Lutz, FL
This coffee maker is very simple and easy to use. It's not overloaded with too many options like some are. It's is easy and convenient to use. This one makes five cups so it is perfect to make coffee for your whole family. It's also easy to wash and store away as it is not large. I think it's also very affordable and would recommend to anybody that needs a daily coffee maker
Gizella S.
Seminole, FL
makes a great cup of coffee and is quick. would recommend if you are a single person, not good for more than 2 people.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
I bought this about 5 yrs ago after my Keurig stopped working. This is the perfect amount for me in the am and more economical than buying K-cups
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
I believe this is actually a 4-cup coffee maker, but either way I bought this little guy to bring to work because I’m not a fan of K-Cups. It was well worth the $22 I spent on it. Buying filters for it is still far cheaper than buying K-Cups or paying for a coffee from Dunkin’.
Chelsea R.
Fort wayne, IN
Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup uploaded by Chelsea R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can’t believe I got this for $10! I love it! Perfect for myself because I’m very bad at being wasteful with food and drinks and when I seen this I knew I had to have it! It’s just enough coffee for a cup in the morning and to fill my thermos for work! Highly recommend!!
Samantha R.
Conshohocken , PA
It's small, it gets the job done but I mostly like that I can program it. Pretty hassle free, just grind up some coffee, put in some water and then pick the time you want the coffee to start brewing. If you live alone, like me, this is great! Doesn't make too much and very affordable
Jasmine R.
I needed something simple when I had to put my keurig away. It’s perfect and makes coffee quickly, and I love that it’s small since I’m he only one that drinks coffee in my household. It’s nice and cheap too which is great