Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup uploaded by Rachael P.

BY MR. COFFEE #30 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup: 5 cup switch On/off indicator light Removable filter basket Brewing Pause 'n Serve spout Dual water windows Permanent nylon filter included see more...

Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I love my Mr. Coffee coffee maker! I'm the only coffee drinker in my home, therefore I don't necessarily need a large pot. This makes the perfect amount, fairly quickly, and has survived many tumbles (thank you, kitties and kiddos) and stull goes strong. I can also just use a mug to make a single serve
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I love my little Mr Coffee coffee maker! It's a 5 cup, which is just fine for me! I usually drink a cup before I leave for work in the morning! It never fails. It always makes me some delicious coffee. This coffee maker can be found everywhere from Walmart to CVS. It's only about $15-20. I just adore my Mr Coffee! Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup
Mariah H.
Boscawen, NH
I have this coffee maker in a higher cup count, but it works great. The pros are that its simple without a programming system or any lights beyond the on off light and that is just the best for me. When I want complicated I just use the keurig. Another pro is that Walmart sells them for like $15-20 and they are totally worth it .
One con and I think this happens with a lot of coffee machines is that when you remove the pot the coffee sometimes continues to drip and it'll burn on the burner. This isn't that bad because they are so cheap and easy to replace.
Stevie B.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is an excellent appliance for dorm life and small spaces. I have used the same coffee maker for the past 4 years about twice daily and this one has done exceptionally well for the price! There is nothing fancy about it, but it gets the job done. My only critique is that its size can make it difficult to clean out and that the white one stains a bit (as to be expected, so I would suggest buying the black one). Mine is just now showing some wear and I am looking forward to replacing it with another Mr.Coffee product
Jessica H.
White City, OR
We use this one on a daily basis at home. I like it because it makes just enough coffee one person. However during winter we drink several Pots of coffee and this one is not big enough (we have to keep making coffee every time we get a cup).
It was an affordable price, and we really like it.
Evelyn S.
Hillsboro, OR
This works great for a gift for those coffee lovers!!!! I gave this to my friend as a birthday present shes in love! and also because you don't have to purchase no filters it comes with a filter and you can just rinse and reuse great for the environment and its also so cute and doesn't take up a lot of space ! cute lil mini coffee maker
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This is just a regular coffee maker, I've had it for a while now and it does what I need it too,(haha makes coffee) it's a good coffee maker though if you don't have the money for the big ones or if you just don't want the big ones. I have this one a the K coffee makers as well.
Rachael P.
My boyfriend and I love our 5 cup coffer maker because it's the perfect amount of coffee for just the two of us. I also love that I can program it the night before so that I can wake up to the smell of coffee!
brittany  h.
horse cave , ky
I love this coffee maker! I am the only one in the household who drinks coffee so this is a decent sized coffee maker for me & It helps me not waste so much. it's small & easy to use. I love that it has a built in coffee filter so I don't have to use the paper ones!
Stacey C.
Atmore, AL
I have owned this coffee maker for a while now. I have no problems with it making coffee. The problem I do have with it is its very slow. It seems like it takes forever to brew. The mornings I need coffee, I don't have time to wait 15 minutes for it to brew. It's not perfect but it gets the job done slowly but surely!