Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup

by Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup: 5 cup switch On/off indicator light Removable filter basket Brewing Pause 'n Serve spout Dual water windows Permanent nylon filter included

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker, 5-Cup!
How would you rate this product?
New York
I use his more than I use my keurig. Sometimes 8 oz of coffee just isn't enough so I prefer this coffee maker when I'm in a rush and need a ton of coffee.
Orlando , FL
We have this one at home in black and it works great, it makes my coffee just fine in less than maybe 5 mins tops. It's nothing fancy but it does the job.
Mill Creek, WA
My Mr. Coffee coffee maker is what got me through grad school! I did not own this exact model but the 5-cup model suited my needs and space accommodations.
This is a great kitchen coffee maker to make hot tea and hot chocolate. Coffee makers are not just for coffee...But yes it makes a good cup of java too.
el paso
This coffee maker is absolutely perfect for small offices or even an apartment! It's so easy to operate and clean. It's very affordable and so compact.
This is a great little coffee maker. I bought it for when my Dad comes to visit annually. It makes just enough coffee for him to drink during the day.
Clovis , CA
I may be one of a few who don't update on appliance much but this machine hasn't broke yet. I rather the quality and it's a still keeping up like new.
Attica, IN
Its an okay coffee brewer. Seems to get clogged up a lot. Not at my 1 one top list of ones to buy. Would not recommend as a long lasting coffee maker
Cypress, CA
I make coffee for my husband every morning with this coffee maker & it like wake him up from the smell but it's awesome had it for over 7 years now!
Very easy to use since I don't always drink a ton of coffee! It's small and compact, easy to pull in and out of the cabinets! Easy to clean as well!