Start your review of Mr. Coffee Coffee Grinder!
1726 William st
Unplug the coffee mill. By unthreading the bean hopper and setting it aside you can feel two tabs if you run finger over the top of mill. Remove the inner tab with a sharp knife so that the stop for the finer setting is eliminated. Remove the the three metal screws and pull black plastic ring out set aside. There is a prong sticking up with a spring, pull it out ,remove spring and reinstall prong by pushing flush with surface. Reinstall ring and screws. Now move the setting past the old expresso (finest) setting to get the finer grind you require I use the white pointer facing straight back to get the grind I like. By removing spring and pushing the prong back in you are eliminating a safety interlock which prevents the machine from running with the hopper removed which I doubt anyone would want to do. Be aware. Finally plug in unit and try it now grinds fine/ expresso beautifully.
Menasha, WI
I bought this 5 years ago. Worked well for our personal grinding needing. About a year in the plastic inside the grinding cup that makes the beans grind evenly broke- just a piece on the top so we kept using. The three plastic sides got loose and eventually broke as well recently. Now it grinds awful and you have to shake it to grind all the beans. Have to throw it out because I don't see any way to replace just the grinding cup or the plastic ring inside. it feels like such a waste to throw the the functional base, and I hate that. I replaced with a kitchenaid grinder with no plastic parts.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'} I purchased this grinder a year ago on Amazon. It has known only coffee beans and no issues. I have never had an issue with the bean volume either. I fill it to where beans might start to tumble out and then I cap it. The longer the grind the finer the coffee gets. So, the blades seem to work just as well as on day one near as I can tell. It cleans easy enough as I just wipe it out with a moist paper towel from time to time.

A short power supply cord is provided to reduce the hazards resulting from a person or pet becoming entangled in, or tripping over, a longer cord.
An extension cord may be purchased and used if care is exercised in its use. The marked electrical rating of the extension cord must be at least 10 amps and 120 volts.

Houma
I have been using Mr. Coffee since I have been 16 years old. This product gets better as the years go. I would like for the to improve the bottom the coffee pot where the pot sits. If you take pot out to pour you some coffee and any coffee or water gets on bottom of the coffee pot burner it starts to burn and after a while it starts to stink. If you or anyone has any secrets to stop that please let me know
Mocksville
This coffee maker is the best.. I love how you can set a timer on it and you can go to bed and wake up the next morning for a fresh cup.. You dont have to worry about if you have time to make a pot a coffee. All you have to do is set the time and night put your coffee grins and water in.. And before you get up in the morning its ready.. Its the best thing to buy if you have kids and a busy life..
It's a simple plain coffee pot. It's great for exactly what it is a coffee pot. It doesnt make an abundance of coffee but makes 8 cups I believe. Nope not the best coffee pot, I wanted a Keurig but it is a good coffee pot for everyday use. I would recommend to anyone needing a coffee pot that's plain and simple and easy to use!
Celina, TX
My Mr. Coffee Machine is the Best! Works Absolutely great! And it has a Clock on it and also a Self timer that is amazing! So you can set your clock for 5 am, Have yourself a new filter with coffee in it and your water already in there and go to sleep and wake up with your alarm and also some hot, fresh brew coffee smell.
This purchase was more for my partner than myself, I prefer tea over coffee, haha. I can attest to the affordability and efficiency of this grinder/brewer in one. I love a reusable filter. Ours is a single cup & it's finished in like one minute. Perhaps it could use different brew settings? Otherwise I see no issues.
Louisville
If I want to have a coffee that you will always have with the taste that you are looking for, I trust this brand, I have two coffee makers in my house, one I make the Colombian coffee and the other espresso with Cuban flavor, they really always look very good, I certainly do not trust another brand for my coffee addemas are very durable and I have some time with them and they are like the first day, I can say that I love it very much
Ask a question to the Influenster community...