Mr. Coffee Café Barista Espresso Maker -Stainless Steel/Black uploaded by concetta b.Mr. Coffee Café Barista Espresso Maker -Stainless Steel/Black uploaded by concetta b.

BY MR. COFFEE

Be your own barista! Enjoy bold espressos, rich cappuccinos and decadent lattes in one simple touch! The mr. Coffee café barista is a 15-bar pump espresso maker for brewing coffeehouse-style drinks just the way you like them. Automatic milk frother takes the worry and work out of frothing milk. You don't need barista know-how to create custom coffee drinks like your favorite coffeehouse. Simply pick the single shot or double shot filter, select your grounds, fill milk reservoir for cappuccino and latte selections, then choose your brew. Mr. Coffee café barista will save you a stop at the coffeehouse on busy... see more...

• Is the machine big? I hate having all these machines taking up spac...1 Answers
  • I'm very interested in this product... Is it easy to use?1 Answers
  • How good is this product? and where can I find it? I'm looking for ...1 Answers
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Foodie Expert
I have one for two years and is the perfect coffee maker. You can drink your favorite coffee at home for less that regularly you paid. Easy to use. Easy to clean. Only use espresso coffee. If you want something pro this is a perfect for you.
concetta b.
concetta b.
Foodie Expert
I started with a regular 12 cup coffee maker, then a latte machine. I was in bed, Bath and beyond and they had a nice Keurig on sale plus my 20% off by I didn't get it. I seen the Barista on mrcoffee.com and purchased it online and with new email signup they gave me 10% off. Included with this machine they gave me a coffee grinder free which came out great since I like to buy good coffee beans and grind them myself. It finally came in and I was so excited! We finally set it up and began grinding beans. We started it and the aroma of the milk and creamer we use and the coffee was awesome. The first brew was a cappuccino, then an expresso and lattes. It comes with a recipe book so you can try a bunch. With This machine is easy to use and makes my morning great. I no longer go out to buy expensive cups of coffee this machine is the best and I'm my own barista. My picture shows the barista and the grinder to the left. This is my coffee time.
Ankita G.
Ankita G.
San Jose, CA
THIS IS AMAZING! When I had my first drink form this machine, I could not believe that it is homemade because it tasted just like the Starbucks lattes! All you need is a good coffee grinder to make fresh drinks at home!! I literally do not even have to get up in the morning and drive to Starbucks before work. i do not have to stand in lines anymore. At the press of just one button, I get Starbucks quality espresso, cappuccino, and lattes at home.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Midland, TX
I don't personally have one but my brothers wife offered me a cup sometime last month when I went over . Let me tell you . . I'm definitely interested in getting one for myself ! I was amazing and full of flavor ! Anyone who has one or has tried It .p, knows what's I'm talking about !
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Philadelphia, PA
AWESOME! Went from a normal french press and separate frother to this and we are in heaven! Makes a high quality drink and it super easy. I hope this has longevity.
Meg M.
Meg M.
Gilbert, AZ
I have ad this machine for about a month now. I got it at a steal on clearance at my local Fry's Supermarket. It is AMAZING! Espresso, lattes, and cappuccinos! I love the extra foaming option for my kids to have some fresh milk in their hot chocolate. I hope it lasts! This machine is a quality machine at a better price point than some higher ends.
vanessa p.
vanessa p.
bronx, Ny
My mom love this ! is the best ever! And everything taste exactly how you'll have in a coffee shop.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Newport, PA
Foodie Expert
How good is this product? and where can I find it? I'm looking for one for my house but I don't know where to find one
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm very interested in this product... Is it easy to use?
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
Is the machine big? I hate having all these machines taking up space on the counter