Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder

Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder-18 Custom Grind Settings-Removable Bean Hopper-Holds up to 1/2 Pound of Coffee Beans-Removable Grinding Chamber-Cord StorageNeed more information on this product? Click here to ask. Dimensions: 8.4″ x 7.9″ x 12.8″.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee BVMC-BMH23 Automatic Burr Mill Grinder!
How would you rate this product?
This coffee grinder is AMAZING! Haha! I’ve been so used to a small scale semi-automatic grinder that this one feels like it’s spoiling me! That said, it is not ideal for use with espresso machines as it doesn’t grind the coffee quite as fine as is needed for a good shot. So for the regular coffee drinker, I’d definitely recommend it! But for the at-home barista or professional coffee making folk I’d recommend a more manual grinder.
I use this nearly everyday. It’s convenient because it can grind beans from fine to coarse consistency. It holds a good amount of beans too. It’s affordable, doesn’t take up too much counter space, and it’s easy to use. Turn the dial to how many cups you want, select your grind and push a button. The collecting container for the grinds can get a little messy from fine particles but it’s a trivial complaint.
San Diego, CA
This grinder had lots of settings to ensure your coffee grind is perfect for your preparation. It's quite loud, but all burr grinders are. My only complaint is that I like to use different beans, so it's annoying that the container is heated to hold a whole bag of coffee, but I guess I see the utility in that setup if you're not trying to change things up daily.
This is a extremely easy to use grinder. Offers various sizes for grinding beans and has a large holding capacity. My only qualm with this is that I do get some coffee bean dust opening the top once grinding is over but I'm just OCD about cleanliness. The top portion that holds the whole beans easily twists off to be washed!
Bedford Hts, OH
I love using whole beans because my coffee is always fresher. This is great because I don't have to fill it very much and it keeps the beans fresh up top while providing an even measure for my Brew. I would have given five stars other than occasionally it gets jammed up and needs pressed through the slot.
So far we love this little thing. We don't make a ton of coffee but we sometimes do pour over and sometimes french press, so it's nice to be able to dial in the grind and only grind what you need. If you only drink a couple cups a day but occasionally need to caffeinate a crowd, this grinder might be for you.
Walla Walla, WA
I got this as a wedding gift in 2014 and am still using it six years later I love it cause of the price and how long it's lasted but I don't like how loud is. But I guess that's what you get for the price, it's super affordable and I would still recommend it to anyone on a budget.
Morris, AL
This is a recent purchase and I love it! It works great and the fresh grounds are amazing. I wish the bean reservoir was more more tight, but I still think it does a good job. This was not too expensive, but I did get it during Black Friday. I would definitely buy this again.
Menasha , WI
Bought this for my husband for Christmas and he absolutely loves it! It is very easy to use. You just plug it in and select how many cups and how fine or coarse you want your coffee and hit start and vala your coffee is perfect! Just love it and how easy it is !
Pomona, CA
Theres nothing better than having fresh grounded coffee. I really have enjoyed using this but I think it is time for an upgrade. I do feel that the power on this could be better and overall much faster. I would recommend this for every now and then use.