Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesMr. Coffee
Mr Coffee Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System

Mr. Coffee® Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System

Mr. Coffee® Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System

How much does this hold?
Is this worth the price? How good does it grind the coffee beans?
Is it battery operated or does it have a plug?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee® Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System!
Product Highlights
This helps make the best cup of coffee whether using a basic coffee maker or my french press!in reviews
It does work very well when not broken, and I even used it to grind almonds for almond flour a few times. in reviews
Chandra G.
Mr. Coffee® Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System uploaded by Chandra G.
Purchased this for my mother and she was complete satisfied with the proper functionality of this grinder. Easy cleanup, easy usage with different settings on how you like your coffee grounded. It Mr. Coffee Grinder is very well designed with a cord storage compartment and easy to detach for washing. After daily use this grinder is holding up well and my mother is loving the taste of her coffee with coffee blends that have been ground to perfection.
Nesha M.
Mr. Coffee® Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System uploaded by Nesha M.
Purchased at: Target
This coffee grinder was like a best friend. Always there when you need them. The grinder allowed me to choose how many cups of coffee I would make, told me how many spoons of whole beans to put in. It also had a setting for the type of grind I desired. Very inexpensive but unfortunately it stopped working after awhile. It just did not grind like it used to. I was disappointed because it is a good product but as stated it just stop grinding like it used to. So I'm shipping it back. #coffeeclub #coffeelover Mr. Coffee® Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System
Mandy M.
I love this coffee grinder... I used to hate when my favorite coffee only came on whole beans... but not no more... I also found that I like the beans better... has a fresher taste... didn't cost a lot either... if your looking for fresher tasting coffee... I recommend you try this out. Mr. Coffee® Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System
Daphne T.
Morris, MB
Mr. Coffee® Blade Grinder with Chamber Maid Cleaning System uploaded by Daphne T.
I use this to grind up my coffee beans & espresso beans! Works super fast & it’s incredibly easy to clean. You can fit lots of beans in there as well which I like. Price point was very reasonable. I’d recommended picking one of these up next time you’re out!
Michelle Y.
Burlington
It chops the beans to grind them. Makes delicious coffee and chops them as well! I recommend this coffee grinder
Shay L.
Shawnee, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this for several years now. It is perfect for my coffee needs. It has measurements on the side that make it easy to use. There are three options to choose the coarse that works for you. This is very affordable. I would recommend this product.
Marianne M.
Greensboro, NC
I honestly thought I would hate this coffee grinder after using all my high quality (expensive) ones, but I have been using this one for going on 4 years now, and I'm in COMPLETE ❤️ LOVE with my grinder! I will say that I use mine for only espresso, and I do a double grind for the fine setting at the highest serving side. And I don't know what happened or is happening until they do me.
Brent B.
Columbus, OH
I like this coffee grinder it's small yet high-quality and simple to use I'd highly recommend it to anyone whether it's as a beginner with coffee or a pro you'll enjoy this simple yet elegant abs effective product
Lucy  D.
Brockport, NY
This grinder got the job done. It is small but works very well. I love how affordable it is yet works so well. I wouldn’t change a thing. If your looking for freshly ground coffee and do not want to break the bank. I would definitely recommend this.
Christel S.
Dalton, MN
This is a great little grinder, its powerful and it does a good job grinding the beans to any grind you want. The grinder is also priced really well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...