Mr. Coffee Blade Grinder

Find coffee grinders at Target.com! For the richest-tasting, most flavorful cup of coffee you can experience, grind whole coffee beans just before brewing with the mr. Coffee blade grinder. This one-step grinder is so simple to use and grinds beans to perfection. There is no doubt you will be enjoying the most satisfying cup of coffee using freshly ground beans from the mr. Coffee blade grinder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Blade Grinder!
I have bought this for myself and as a gift for others. It is so quiet and compact I could not believe it. I work overnights and I hate having loud appliances going knowing my neighbours are asleep. There are two things I would change. It has a very short cord, like maybe 12 inches. The other thing I would change is that it's a little messy when transferring my grind to a standard french press. I have another one just for spices and I use a funnel to transfer to my jars. Really great grinder for a low price.
Portland, OR
I know everyone says that A blade grinder is not.the way to go, but go early this grinder works for me in every way. first it was $6.98 at Fred Meyers, second it grinds 8 cups worth of coffee in a few seconds and even though it makes that loud coffee grinder noise it isn't loud enough to wake my kids up when I mess up and forget to grind my coffee the day before so I am doing it while everyone is sleeping! This isn't fancy and doesn't have any extras but it gets the job done.
Las Vegas, NV
While this coffee grinder is small, it definitely packs the power. I had a bag of coffee beans that needed grinding, while I had to do it in batches I was still able to do the entire bag. It took about 30 seconds to have the coffee beans fully ground and ready. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a smaller coffee grinder you can simply put away when you are done using it. I love it, I even ground up some fresh oregano I had and it did an amazing job!
Walton
I bought this because I received whole coffee beans as a gift and didn't have a grinder to enjoy my new coffee!  It gets the job done and I was able to enjoy a cup of coffee with this affordable grinder.  I have also used it to chop nuts for baking--it made that task really easy as I do not have a food processor.  I would recommend this for someone looking for a coffee grinder!
Indianapolis, IN
I love this coffee grinder.  It works very well for both coffee beans and whole spices.  It cleans up pretty easy as well.  It's a great value, I'd even consider purchasing a second one.  It doesn't' take up too much space on the countertop.  My only issue is the cord.  I wish it was either detachable or retractable.
Madison, WI
Mr. Coffee Blade Grinder uploaded by Samantha W.
Part of my kitchen appliance line-up! It was the best Christmas gift that I had never thought of asking for. I use it for tasting different coffee bean flavors, I'm still working on finding the perfect one! The only  downside is that it is a bit noisy.
Lakeland, FL
Works awesome, it's cheap and not very loud so pretty much does everything you need it to do and does it perfectly. I hate the coffee they make at my office so I have my little coffee station in my cube and this is the perfect addition to the clan when I have coffee beans. I've used it a looot and continues to work perfect on every grind.
San Francisco, CA
I love cofffee so no surprise that I went ahead and invested into a coffee grinder. It was fairly inexpensive and works amazing. This machines allows me to grind my own coffee beans  allowing me a fresh new batch of coffee each day. Pro tip: coffee beans last a lot longer than already grinded up coffee beans
Federal Way
I bought this to replace my older grinders. I love it. It's fast, efficient and amazing.
Pros - large lid to hold coffee after grinding so you don't make a mess. Is very quick to finish the grinding.
I highly recommend this product. The price point on this is amazing. Very worth the money.
I'd been wanting a grinder forever, but kept putting it off. I saw this on sale and absolutely love it! It works really well. Fair warning though: it's very very very loud. I have to prepare myself everytime I use it. the sound is high pitched, sharp, and piercing. But it's quick, so not too bad!