Mr. Coffee Black 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee coffeemaker. The modern design of this coffeemaker with metallic accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr coffee coffeemaker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. mr. Coffee. We re just brewed that way.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Black 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker!
I love this coffee machine! I originally purchased a red one. I love how easy it is to set up and I love having my coffee ready for me when I wake up in the morning. I had a slight mishap with my original. The coffee maker automatically shiluts off after two hours and at the time, I wasn't finishing the entire pot. I would simply press the button to turn the machine back on so my coffee would stay hot. After six months of doing this, my coffee machine stopped working. I called Mr. Coffee and they told me I had worn out the sensor. What happened was the machine was trying to pump water back through, but of course, there wasn't any water to pump. I just wanted the pot to stay hot. Mr. Coffee replaced my machine for free. I've had the new one they sent for almost two years with no problems. (I stopped turning the pot back on without water in the tank.) This is a great, affordable coffee machine and Mr. Coffee has the best customer service!
Lakewood, WA
The newer releases of this model in the past 3 years has consistently slid downhill. The 1st male of this exact model I purchased 10 years ago and it was wonderful, it never burned coffee, never glitched. Finally after 7 years of making 3-4 pots of coffee daily we had to replace it, so we went to Walmart found the exact model again bought it and it burned out that night on the 1st pot. We went back exchanging them 4 times that week. We finally got a different pot, we were tired of having to exchange and suffering embarrassment at the stores.
Jacksonville, FL
Mr. Coffee Black 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Zachary O.
There’s a lot of choices even just at Walmart but I know I’ve made the right one! This coffee pot is easy to clean and maintain the program settings are easy and it makes a damn good cup of joe, highly recommend to somebody who needs. Ore coffee i their life without little pods breaking the bank! Get yourself a [product:mr.-coffee-black-12-cup-programmable-coffeemaker] today!
Callahan
I went from a 5 cup coffee maker to this 12 cup maker.  I love how easy it is to use.  I can make my single serve coffee or the full 12 cups.  My husband uses the easy programmable function, so his coffee is ready to go when he leaves for work.  I would recommend this coffee maker to anyone that needs something easy to use.  No 50 million buttons to try and figure out!!
Greensburg, IN
Coffeeholics here, coffee pot almost always has a pot brewing. I love the design and color of this coffee pot as it was more colorful. Started out like all the other Mr. Coffee pots with being great at first but even though it was cleaned regularly it still only lasted us about a year before we had to replace it. If you are a one pot of coffee a day type household it may do great for you!
Albia
pros
    Fast
    Has an timer feature to auto start
    Very simple to use

cons
    Very basic.  No extras
    Turns itself off after an hour.

this product is very simple and basic and very easy to use. Affordable and worth what you get.
pros
    Fast
    Has an timer feature to auto start
    Very simple to use

cons
    Very basic.  No extras
    Turns itself off after an hour.

Silver Spring , MD
This coffee maker is one of the best coffee makers I have at home. When I need to make coffee and I don't have time in the morning I pre make my coffee at night and set it for what time I want to brew so when I on the go I can make my coffee and take my coffee to go. This coffee maker is Affordable and convenient for people who want to make their own cup of coffee
Broomfield, CO
This is a great standard coffee maker.  We have a family of 3 and drink a decent amount of coffee, this gets the job done.  We set the timer so we have fresh coffee waiting for us in the morning.  The price is decent but for a little more you can get a nicer maker, which is why I ranked it a 4 star.  All in all I am pleased with my purchase.
Philadelphia, PA
Basic, standard, reliable machine that makes coffee and is not too expensive to replace if the inevitable happens. I got a universal mesh basket (instead of the coffee filters) and that has held up very well for the past 8 years too! Sure there are fancier machines out there, but good coffee doesn't quite need as much frothing, sugaring, or doctoring up.
Lafayette, IN
This is a little too fancy for my taste. I don't really understand it. I don't get any use out of all the buttons and options. I just need a start and brew kind of coffee pot. For what I can manage of it, it works well. The coffee comes out. One of these days I may read the book that comes with it but for now I don't really need delay and timer options.