Mr. Coffee Automatic Burr Mill Grinder - Red

Brewing with freshly ground beans is key to rich-tasting coffee. The mr. Coffee automatic burr mill quickly and easily grinds whole coffee beans in seconds with no fuss. Effortlessly go from bean to cup for the most enjoyable, satisfying coffee flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee Automatic Burr Mill Grinder - Red!
This is a one-half pound capacity, metal burr coffee grinder. Although burr grinders are usually more expensive than blade grinders, the price of this grinder is equivalent to many blade grinders, making it an excellent value, as the result from burr grinders (which crush the roasted beans between metal grinding wheels) is usually preferred to that of blade grinders (which chop the beans finely). It is simple to assemble; once the bean hopper and grinding chamber are washed and dried, the grinding chamber (with lid) snaps into the bottom of the grinder and the bean hopper is twisted until clicks are heard, at which point the size grind may be selected, from the finest (espresso) grind to the coarsest (french press). Then, pour roasted beans into the bean hopper (up to one-half pound, or to the max fill line), secure the lid, turn the cup selection dial to choose the amount of beans to be ground, and press the start button. Grinding will stop automatically when the selected volume has been reached. Unground beans may be stored in the bean hopper until needed. Cleaning is easy as well; turn the bean hopper counterclockwise until it can be lifted off the unit, slide the grinding chamber and lid out from the unit, and hand wash both in warm soapy water, rinse and allow to dry. If there is any debris or dust in the chute behind the grinding chamber, remove the included brush/measuring scoop from the lid of the grinding chamber, use the brush to clean out the chute, and replace the brush in the lid. My only issue with this grinder is its size; it’s nearly the size of a single-serve coffee maker, both horizontally and vertically, and takes up quite a bit of countertop space. Nevertheless, it is an inexpensive, efficient grinder, and I highly recommend it.
La Vernia
Easy to use, and Simi easy to clean. Not as loud as other grinders I have bought in the past but of course you wont find a quite grinder. Makes a very fine grind and pretty quick. Simi affordable if you're a coffee lover like me I totally recommend it.
Hudsonville, MICHIGAN
it works good for grinding coffee but after having it for about a year the blade started to act up in a way I got angry. I did purchase a higher priced one but didn't grind my to my liking so I went back to this one. Dont use it all the time tho
I like the color and the price of this coffee grinder, it‘s not too pricey and it does what it should do. If you like a little better quality you should shop for something else though.
New Port Richey
So we had a cheap brand grinder at first but right when we came here and got this mr. Coffee grinder it made everything easier I was faster and self-sufficient but the quality was so much better than the one we had before can't remember the name but I can tell you this is a product that you should definitely buy if you love coffee.
Norton Shores, MI
Works great! We love our special blend coffees over here and this is a staple everyday item in our home. I have no complaints. Its a great price, it works amazing, and always gets the job done. We love it.
San Antonio , TX
The size of this is good for the coffee, good quality versus price not too expensive and it has a good design, I know we can skip the noise but is a really good product
Burbank , CA
I received this product as a Christmas gift and can't really say I love it. First off, it claims to be a burr grinder but if you look inside you'll see that it's a combination of a burr/blade. The grounds don't come out the most even, and it blows out powdered coffee into the container that gets mixed in with the grounds. I use a French press and because of this grinder, there is always coffee sludge at the bottom of my cup. Also, there is no real way to clean the burr part itself. It gets the job done but I don't plan to keep this forever.
Christmas, FL
I loved my burr grinder. I didn't keep it due to space in our RV, but it's amazing. It grinds coffee wonderfully and I like that I can store whole beans in it. It makes really, aromatic, fresh cups of coffee. The only thing I didn't like is that it doesn't grind evenly and leaves a find dust everywhere but I solved this by putting a dish towel underneath it and just found a bit more coffee for each cup to make up for the dust-type grinded particles. I would buy again for sure
Newburgh, IN
I absolutely love my Mr. Coffee burr grinder! I was so sick of my lousy blade grinder and was ready for a more even grind, but I didn't want to dish out the big bucks for a burr grinder. I was so excited to find this reasonably priced burr grinder! It's small and doesn't take up much room and has so much room for personalization for the setting of how you like your coffee ground. I recommend it to everyone!