BY MR. COFFEE #53 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 8-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker: Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe: Double wall stainless steel carafe keeps your coffee hot and fresh for hours when using the Mr. Coffee programmable coffee maker 2 Hour Auto Shut-Off: Keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours, then automatically shuts itself off Brew Strength Selector: Personalize your coffee for more full-flavored taste Brewing Pause 'n Serve: Lets you pour a cup of coffee while still brewing Removable Filter Basket: Lifts out for fast and easy cleaning and filling Special Cleaning Cycle: espresso coffee maker makes cleaning quick and easy Fresh Brew Timer: Ensures your coffee is hot and fresh when you need it Water Window: Shows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling Cord Storage: Safely stores excess cord to keep your counter neat Espresso coffee maker model: JWTX85 http://www. mrcoffee.com/Product. aspx?pid=97http://housewares. about.com/od/smallappliances/tp/cofcarftpick RO. htm See all coffee makers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Sara F.
Lindsay, OK
This coffee maker is pretty good. It was pretty cheap & it works. There are no weird glitches-like I had a better brewer before on occasional random moments it would leak water all over the floor- It's nothing fancy & if I can get one that's more multifunctional I will. So I would recommend people who have extra $ they deem expendable on their coffee experience then don't get this but if you don't this one is the one you should get!
Anna H.
Anderson, IN
We actually have a very old version of this coffee maker. We have had 2 of them and still have the carafe from the first one. It comes in really handy when we have extra people over. We can brew one pot and immediately brew the next. We really like the coffee maker, and especially like the thermal carafe which keeps the coffee warm for a long time. And, the quality is really good, because we've had ours for several years, and it is still going strong.
Amanda B.
Wildwood, FL
I love this product. I prefer a thermal carafe to a glass one, and I love that the lid screws shut on the carafe to keep your coffee warm so you don't need to leave the warmer on. Plus there is nothing better than waking up to the smell of fresh brewed coffee and nonody has gotten out of bed yet! I love being able to set it up before I go to bed and having a wonderful, fresh cup of coffee when I wake up. I am not a fan of coffee machines that don't have this feature. This product was very easy to use and made some very tasty coffee!
Kirsten E.
Columbia, SC
I use this coffee maker almost everyday, and it's the perfect amount for one person, I definitely don't think 8 cups is right, the measuring might be off on mine, but I love it so much. The delay brew feature is amazing because I can set it at night and wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee!!
Olivia E.
Decatur, AL
This has been a great coffee maker for my family and me. It's sturdy and easy to use/clean. I love that you can set a timer to brew your coffee each morning. I also like that you can press the aroma button and it spreads the brewed coffee aroma throughout the room. Mr. Coffee brewers never disappoint!
Keisha T.
Chicago
I like the coffeemaker it works well, but have had a few problems with it. The 8 cup was way to small but I needed to get the metal carafe. I had broken the glass one 3 times and had to replace it. I only saw it in 8 cup. I have also had a few problems with setting the timer and having the water sitting in the grounds and not filtering through.
Shannon W.
I love this thermos type coffee pot. We also have a kuerig and mostly use that because I work days and my husband works nights. We will use this on the weekends or when we have company over. It keeps the coffee hot with out it getting thick and dark like when it's left on a burner.
Christina D.
This is perfect for a small household. It makes just enough that coffee isn't being wasted. The thermal pot keeps coffee warm after brewing so reheating isn't always needed. The small size of the coffee maker makes it easy to store or place on a counter top without taking up too much room. It's easy to use, no fancy brewing buttons.
Alexandra N.
Tremonton, UT
This coffee maker is perfect. it has an automatic clock to set it to go off in the morning and it also has an automatic off timer after 1 hr 20 min (which comes in handy when your rushing out the door to work). it also has a regular or strong brew setting. love it!
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
I like that this product is programmable. I set it to wake up when I do and by the time I am fully awake my coffee is ready. I also like how durable this one is. I have had mine for quite some time and just by regular cleaning I have been able to extend its life.