Mr. Coffee 8-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker

by Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee 8-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker: Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe: Double wall stainless steel carafe keeps your coffee hot and fresh for hours when using the Mr. Coffee programmable coffee maker 2 Hour Auto Shut-Off: Keeps your coffee hot for 2 hours, then automatically shuts itself off Brew Strength Selector: Personalize your coffee for more full-flavored taste Brewing Pause 'n Serve: Lets you pour a cup of coffee while still brewing Removable Filter Basket: Lifts out for fast and easy cleaning and filling Special Cleaning Cycle: espresso coffee maker makes cleaning quick and easy Fresh Brew Timer: Ensures your coffee is hot and fresh when you need it Water Window: Shows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling Cord Storage: Safely stores excess cord to keep your counter neat Espresso coffee maker model: JWTX85 http://www. mrcoffee.com/Product. aspx?pid=97http://housewares. about.com/od/smallappliances/tp/cofcarftpick RO. htm See all coffee makers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 8-Cup Thermal Programmable Coffee Maker!
Lakewood
This is the first thermal coffee maker that I have purchased. Makes a great cup of coffee. I like my coffee strong and there is a selection for three different levels of strength. It is recommended that hot water is used in the thermal before making a pot to keep coffee hot. This works great unless you use the auto function to awake to fresh coffee than the coffee cools down quicker and towards the end of the pot, you might need to heat your cup up in the microwave. Overall I love this coffee pot and keep buying a thermal.
Schererville
I decided to buy a Mr. Coffee after replacing our normal brand twice in the last few years. I always insist on a thermal pot because I hate old coffee. This pot didn't disappoint! We have left coffee in the pot overnight and it was still warm in the morning. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because if you don't have the filter basket pushed in ALL the way it will leak the whole pot all over the counter. It needs a beep or something to tell you when this happens so you can push it in.
Pequot Lakes, MN
We use this coffee pot at work so there is coffee brewing in it all day long and if you stop brewing the coffee the coffee in the pot stays hot all day long.  we love this thing! the metal coffee craft is perfect because it can't even be broken .  It's easy to clean and keeps hot water so every pot brews immediately.  We have had this for over a year now it's been making coffee for over 12 people daily and we still love this thing!!
Verona, PA
Love, love, love this coffee maker.  I'm on my second version of this product with a thermal carafe after the first one died after years of use.  Coffee stays hot and fresh for hours.  It even tastes good the next day after a reheat in the microwave.   My daughter is also sold on this product.
Las Cruces, NM
Coffee stays hot all day long, which is the best part of this coffee pot. You can take the pot to the table and it be cool to the touch so you dont have to worry about little hands getting burned or damaging a surface. Highly recommend the coffee taste amazing after its brewed. Plus it has extra filters to make sure your getting the cleanest water possible in your coffee.
Waxhaw, NC
Love this brand for my coffee  always so easy and quick  the coffee maker is slick and easy for daily use  it was affordable and sits on my kitchen counter looking good
Amsterdam, OH
Sont drink coffee much, but when I do i love this pot it's the beat. Quick and easy. Love it! It was one of those "I know I'm an adult because I'm excited" gifts for me and my husband lol
New Richmond, WI
Great little coffee maker! I love in a small apartment so I need to be smart with what appliances I have. This is a must. Always makes a good cup of coffee and never have issues.
Carriere, MS
I've had it for a while now. It keeps the coffee pretty warm for a while. However, it does leak when you pour the coffee sometimes. It is also kinda hard to clean the inside
united states
My husband wanted a stainless steel coffee pot. It keeps the coffee warm and fresh. He also likes the time feature to set it ahead of time so he can wake up to warm coffee.