Mr. Coffee 5 Cup Coffeemaker

by Mr. Coffee

The mr. Coffee 5-cup coffee maker has a stainless steel carafe and removable filter basket. It has a pause 'n' serve function so you can pour yourself a cup of hot, flavorful coffee while it's still brewing. You can even set it to brew 24 hours in advance using the delay-brew option. It has a water window for easy filling. This programmable coffee maker has a 1-hour auto shutoff feature to save power. It comes with indicator lights, digital display and clock timer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 5 Cup Coffeemaker!
Erlanger, KY
I love this coffee maker except for the carafe. The design of the spout makes it drip coffee or water unless you pour it at the exact right angle. I'm not sure how they bungled something that's design was perfected years ago, but they did. The timer works great and it makes good coffee, I just wish I could pour from it without spilling liquid on my counter.
Ocala, FL
I love my little coffee maker! It makes up to five cups (Be sure that you do not overfill, trust me!) This product is about $17 at Target and works very well if you have a small household! Make sure to clean out after every use and do not use harsh soap! It would look brand new fresh out the box! I would definitely recommend!
Parkersburg
Easy to use. Makes good hot coffee. Sometimes the lid doesn't shut all the way on top but I just have to push it over and it closes just fine. I like that I can put a reusable filter and don't have to waste paper ones I would recommend this product. It makes coffee like it is supposed to and doesn't break the bank.
Erie
I loved this coffeemaker when I first got it as a present a few years ago, but then it just started to not brew full pots of coffee. I tried to clean it like the website and family told me to, but nothing seemed to work. It was a great coffeemaker when I first got it, but time wasn't generous in the end.
Fort Gibson, OK
I got this when my Keurig decided to go out not even a year of having it. For only being $10 this thing works pretty good. I enjoy using this daily and it makes delicious coffee. I would definitely recommend if you just need a simple little coffee maker.
Grand Rivers, KY
I love the stainless steel carafe on this coffee maker. It keeps our coffee nice and hot for hours without having to keep the coffee maker on. The coffee is great and the coffee maker is very easy to use and clean. I highly recommend this product!
Conshohocken, PA
I love that I can program my coffee so that it is ready for when I wake up. A downside is that the filters are smaller than standard size, so you have to be careful with that and make sure you find a location from which to purchase them.
Pearl
I like it. The only thing I don't like is how small it is. Also it leaks sometimes when the coffee is brewing. It does the job though lol. It's really good for just one person. And doesn't cost much so that's always good.
The filter in this product is easy to clean and I like that I don’t have to worry about it not filtering my coffee enough. Affordable for the work that it does and the brand is of good quality so I know that it will last long!
Somerville
I use this every day. I put the coffee in the machine at night and do delay brew so it is ready when I wake up. I will probably purchase the larger version in the next few months because it only makes a small amount.