Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - Black

by Mr. Coffee

Brew hot and fresh coffee in a jiffy with the mr. Coffee 4-cup coffeemaker. If you want to have a cup of coffee while it's still brewing, simply use the pause 'n serve function. This programmable coffeemaker shuts off automatically once the time limit of 2 hours has passed. Using the delay brew function, you can set the brewing time up to 24 hours in advance. Your coffee will taste hot and fresh even after 2 hours. The filter basket can be easily removed from the brew basket for easy cleaning or filling of coffee. This digital coffeemaker has cord storage space to keep wire clutter out of sight, leaving your countertop neat. Its...

Can the glass jar shatter when put in cold water after being heated with hot water?
Has anyone's MR.Coffee ever stopped working? if so, what went wrong? they seem to last forever
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - Black!
Product Highlights
“There are so many fancy coffee makers on the market and while they may be able to froth and do everything else, this coffee maker is all you need for a simple delicious cup of coffee that works well every time.” in 5 reviews
“The only brand of coffee maker I'll ever buy definitely inexpensive and gets the job done when making coffee and tea :)” in 2 reviews
“Works great, makes your coffee, just bought, great so far:) The coffee tastes good, it's not anything special but it does the job!” in 1 review
“This is the maker I have at home for my morning coffee and works well!” in 1 review
“We literally use this every morning twice.” in 1 review
Winter Springs
I bought this coffee maker to replace my Keurig. I was happy with the Keurig but unhappy with the waste it produced. This little coffee maker has done a great job so far. A little more work to brew coffee than the single use style ones, but the brew time is quick and the machine is easy to use and clean. I like that it has an auto shut off and it had a small footprint on the counter so it doesn't take up too much space.
Prosper, TX
I am the only coffee drinker in my home. I saw the MR Coffee maker on clearance at WalMart for $5!!! I thought it was a no lose situation; if it wasn't good, I am only losibg $5! This little guy has saved me a TON of money! I make my 2 cups of coffee in the morning, mix it with my protein drink and almond milk - and I am on my way. It isn't fancy, but gets the job done!
El Monte, CA
This coffee pot put me through college!! I would make coffee with this little coffee machine and it would give me the perfect about that would last a good while. I got it when it was on sale so it was very affordable than as it is regular price. I would recommend this to anyone. Also this little guy provided very hot water to make ramen as well so very versatile.
Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - Black this was the very first coffee system I purchased for myself. Use this for years before switching over to a Keurig pod system. Honestly, the flavor that comes from brewing in this is actually stronger and better, in my opinion, then my Keurig. Perfect for a smaller household and/or single-use.
I bought this when I was in college. I figured I didn't need a huge coffee pot, and this one was just right for me. It was totally affordable, which was another plus for a college student. The only complaint i have is that sometimes it is hard to place the filter basket back in the right way, but that's not a big deal at all.
Santa Clara , CA
I had this little guy when I was living with someone who didn’t drink coffee. I liked that it only went to four cups because I have a habit of thinking I’ll drink more coffee than I do, and making a full pot. The coffee was made quickly but I felt like sometimes the coffee came out bitter on occasion.
Concord, NC
Does what is is supposed to do. We wanted a small pot and that’s whAt we got. Pros- it makes a little coffee; Cons - it’s a little less than smooth in the workmanship (eg top lid doesn’t fit flush on the machine)....hey. It’s as expected for size and price. Coffees good, no complaints really.
Rigby
I bought this little guy for my salon suite. It was the perfect size for me and my clients.  Super easy to use and clean. The price was super affordable. I didn't need anything fancy, and this got the job done. Great for when you want more than one cup of coffee, but not an entire pot.
Perfect amount for me to have 2 cups in my regular mug but that is my perfect day to day routine, had this in my dorm and now in my apartment... super easy to work and it doesn't take long to brew. Have had it a year and still no problem, highly recommend for a single person coffee drinker.
Tallahassee
Too small, and really hard to clean! No matter how clean my water is, I can't manage to get that fresh-pot-of-coffee taste. I've tried it with different kinds of coffee beans but it just never satisfies me more than a local coffee shop, so I end up spending a lot of money elsewhere!