Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - Black

by Mr. Coffee

Brew hot and fresh coffee in a jiffy with the mr. Coffee 4-cup coffeemaker. If you want to have a cup of coffee while it's still brewing, simply use the pause 'n serve function. This programmable coffeemaker shuts off automatically once the time limit of 2 hours has passed. Using the delay brew function, you can set the brewing time up to 24 hours in advance. Your coffee will taste hot and fresh even after 2 hours. The filter basket can be easily removed from the brew basket for easy cleaning or filling of coffee. This digital coffeemaker has cord storage space to keep wire clutter out of sight, leaving your countertop neat. Its...

Can the glass jar shatter when put in cold water after being heated with hot water?
Has anyone's MR.Coffee ever stopped working? if so, what went wrong? they seem to last forever
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - Black!
Product Highlights
“There are so many fancy coffee makers on the market and while they may be able to froth and do everything else, this coffee maker is all you need for a simple delicious cup of coffee that works well every time.” in 5 reviews
“The only brand of coffee maker I'll ever buy definitely inexpensive and gets the job done when making coffee and tea :)” in 2 reviews
“Works great, makes your coffee, just bought, great so far:) The coffee tastes good, it's not anything special but it does the job!” in 1 review
“This is the maker I have at home for my morning coffee and works well!” in 1 review
“We literally use this every morning twice.” in 1 review
Kingsport, TN
I moved into a two bedroom assisted living facility with a small kitchen which only included a refrigerator and a microwave.  Three meals a day were served in the dining room, but I wanted to be able to have coffee in my apartment.  So, I bought a small 4-cup Mr. Coffee for my usually 2 cups of coffee I made extra.  The pot works really well and makes good coffee once I learned how much coffee to use.  The pot itself is a little filmy, but what can you expect from an inexpensive coffee maker.  I'm careful when cleaning it, and it is very adequate for my needs.
Winter Springs
I bought this coffee maker to replace my Keurig. I was happy with the Keurig but unhappy with the waste it produced. This little coffee maker has done a great job so far. A little more work to brew coffee than the single use style ones, but the brew time is quick and the machine is easy to use and clean. I like that it has an auto shut off and it had a small footprint on the counter so it doesn't take up too much space.
Virginia Bch, VA
As a coffeemaker, it gets the job done. I'm not a complicated person when it comes to coffee, so I appreciate the simplicity of pressing a button and having coffee. However, I will find the ground pieces making their way into the pot. This may be normal for coffeemakers, but it gets in my coffee and that's the part I don't like. I will be upgrading eventually, but I haven't convinced my husband that's what we need to do yet.
Prosper, TX
I am the only coffee drinker in my home. I saw the MR Coffee maker on clearance at WalMart for $5!!! I thought it was a no lose situation; if it wasn't good, I am only losibg $5! This little guy has saved me a TON of money! I make my 2 cups of coffee in the morning, mix it with my protein drink and almond milk - and I am on my way. It isn't fancy, but gets the job done!
El Monte, CA
This coffee pot put me through college!! I would make coffee with this little coffee machine and it would give me the perfect about that would last a good while. I got it when it was on sale so it was very affordable than as it is regular price. I would recommend this to anyone. Also this little guy provided very hot water to make ramen as well so very versatile.
waldron
It’s not great but it’s not terrible; you can get 4 cups of coffee out of it I’ll say that. I don’t know if it’s the design or the function of it that just bothers me. When you try and pour coffee into your cup-the spout design on this coffee pot just makes hot coffee go everywhere if you aren’t holding it just right. I’d go with a different brand if I were you.
Opelousas, LA
Ok so its me and my and my oldest that drinks coffee so I taught this 4cup coffee maker would we a great choice and that it was I love my 4cup maker . I would improve it because my coffee is not hot enough so whatever I have to do to keep it hot is where I would improve. Sure I would recommend it to anyone . Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - Black
Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - Black this was the very first coffee system I purchased for myself. Use this for years before switching over to a Keurig pod system. Honestly, the flavor that comes from brewing in this is actually stronger and better, in my opinion, then my Keurig. Perfect for a smaller household and/or single-use.
Kalamazoo, MI
My parents actually purchased this when my brother and I moved out of the house, and they love it! The amount of coffee for just the two of them was perfect. The size is great, it brews coffee amazingly! The brand is worth it and also the price is well worth the product. I would definitely recommend this coffee maker!!
I bought this when I was in college. I figured I didn't need a huge coffee pot, and this one was just right for me. It was totally affordable, which was another plus for a college student. The only complaint i have is that sometimes it is hard to place the filter basket back in the right way, but that's not a big deal at all.