BY MR. COFFEE #11 in Coffeemakers

Brew hot and fresh coffee in a jiffy with the mr. Coffee 4-cup coffeemaker. If you want to have a cup of coffee while it's still brewing, simply use the pause 'n serve function. This programmable coffeemaker shuts off automatically once the time limit of 2 hours has passed. Using the delay brew function, you can set the brewing time up to 24 hours in advance. Your coffee will taste hot and fresh even after 2 hours. The filter basket can be easily removed from the brew basket for easy cleaning or filling of coffee. This digital coffeemaker has cord storage space to keep wire clutter out of sight, leaving your countertop neat. Its... see more...

Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Digital Coffeemaker - Black
  • "There are so many fancy coffee makers on the market and while they may be able to froth and do everything else, this coffee maker is all you need for a simple delicious cup of coffee that works well every time." in 5 reviews
  • "The only brand of coffee maker I'll ever buy definitely inexpensive and gets the job done when making coffee and tea :)" in 2 reviews
  • "This is the maker I have at home for my morning coffee and works well!" in 1 review
  • "this is an OK little coffee pot its digital but if you're a big coffee drinker I would suggest getting a bigger one this holds four cups of coffee" in 1 review
  • "We literally use this every morning twice." in 1 review
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
We have been a Keurig family for a while. But lately my husband has been drinking several cups of coffee in the morning and it was getting expensive. So we got this and went back to old fashioned coffee grounds. It has worked great for our family and has saved us a ton of money because we are not dumping half the pot down the drain either.
Wendy S.
Alhambra, CA
I got this on Amazon, we had a smaller kitchen at the time and needed something small to save space. This coffee maker is great, although it says 4 cups, our cups were pretty big, so it is perfect for the two of us. Keeps the coffee warm if needed, and has a timer option to make coffee too, didn't use it but its a good option.
Ciara P.
Convoy
I have used this brand for years. I love the timer and being able to wake up with my coffee already made. It also has an automatic shut off which is nice. I have never had it overflow.
Brittney R.
Makes decent coffee and is perfect for making coffee for just one person. If you have 2 or more people, it's probably not a good fit for you -- you'll have to run it mutliple times. My biggest complaint is that it is difficult to find coffee filters in the small size required for this coffee maker. I tried to bypass the problem by purchasing a reusable filter; however, using a reusable filter seemed to negatively affect the taste of the coffee.

This annoyance hasn't driven me to replace my coffeemaker with a different one yet, but if I had it to do over again, I'd probably buy the larger size with more readily available coffee filters.
Kayleigh S.
This is the perfect coffee maker for someone who is just starting to learn to like coffee. I purchased it as a broke incoming college student and this was the best and most used thing in my dorm room besides my bed and laptop! I would strongly recommend this maker. I must warn, this maker won't last your lifetime... It's a beginners coffee maker.
Rachel  P.
I've been using this coffee maker for a few years now and it is perfect seeing as I'm the only one in the family who drinks coffee. I have a Keurig as well but use this coffee maker every day, there's something beautiful and comforting in smelling freshly brewed coffee and hearing the gurgle of the coffee maker. I'd recommend this to anyone!
Susan Q.
Chicago , IL
I bought this one morning when my other coffee maker broke. I can't live without coffee! I happen to have a store coupon and it ended up cost me only $10! That was 6 years ago and it still works! It easy to wash & I run it once a month with just water & still works like new. I use it every day some times 2x a day. I have no complaints.
Lauren W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this little thing! I live alone and I don't drink more than one cup of coffee in the morning so this is the perfect size for me. I've already figured out half a pot fills my mug and a full pot fills my Starbucks travel mug. I'm able to buy bags of whole bean Starbucks coffee on campus with my meal plan so now I can set up the coffeemaker. And I'm guessing that because it's so small, it's finished brewing in no time.
Deja J.
Trenton, NJ
I can't start my morning without my French roast. This product is quick and easy to use. It brews coffee in as low as 5 minutes. So if you're apart of the morning rush and don't want to spend money at the store this product will become a kitchen staple. It's affordable and not as pricey as fancy coffee makers. The functionality is very simple.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
I used this coffee maker when I first moved into my apartment and still did not have many things. It really did its job. I sucked when I had people over or really just was in a mood for coffee because well it only brews 4 cups. But over all when it was just me. It was good.
Jessica C.
Can the glass jar shatter when put in cold water after being heated with hot water?
Violet T.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone's MR.Coffee ever stopped working? if so, what went wrong? they seem to last forever