Mr. Coffee 2.3 oz. Coffee Grinder

Get the most out of your whole beans with this 2.3-Oz. blade grinder. With its round-shaped grinding chamber and large transfer lid, it grinds to perfection. It even has rubber feet for added stability so it stays where you put it.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 2.3 oz. Coffee Grinder!
Twin Falls, ID
I've had this bad boy for 10 years and I grind fresh coffee every single morning. It's an amazing little appliance and I just run rice through it to sharpen the blades anytime I feel like it's not performing. I can't recommend this appliance enough I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted me another 10 years.
Columbia
Can grind any type of bean. I specifically am enjoying a Starbucks roast right now and I think that it is important that the grounds get the full roast of the bean. It is easy to clean and maintain and can grind quite a lot of beans at one time, more than you would think for such a small grinder.
Conshohocken, PA
Quiet, quick and it grinds the coffee beans up perfectly. I've had a few that havent made these small enough pieces which prevents the flavor from being picked up. Very affordable, I really like how quiet it is, I like to start with a fresh cup of coffee and this ensures I dont wake anyone up!
Living in a small town, where the closest “coffee shop/stand” is an hour drive....sometimes you need that fresh fix.  This was super easy to use. Unfortunately the beans aren’t as affordable as this grinder.   Only negative thing I can honestly say is that I couldn’t just place my order and wait for someone else to make it!   However, nothing beats fresh ground coffee (even at home!)
Seven hills, OH
This is a super basic grinder. There are no settings at all just hold the button down as long as you need to. It doesn’t hold much and the dual locking safety can be frustrating at times. Plenty of power to get the job done just nothing special. Would recommend only if your on a budget
san luis obispo California
I bought this grinder 3 months ago and it has changed out coffee game! We are big coffee drinkers and if you are too you need this in your life. The coffee taste 100 times better when it is fresh ground. I would recommend everyone to try it. It is an extra step very worth taking
richwood
This coffee grinder it’s very convenient when grinding up coffee beans. It makes the coffee and very powdery so you don’t have small bits of coffee grounds throughout your coffee. This is grinder is small and can be conveniently hidden within your cabinets and kitchen.
Milwaukee, WI
I like having this on hand as it can be used for coffee or for spices after a good cleaning. I'm a big fan of french presses and pour overs, so I usually buy whole beans and grind them as needed to ensure a really fresh coffee flavor. It definitely comes in handy.
Tampa, FL
It gets the job of grinding coffee beans done. We also use it to grind up nuts to bake cookies. It makes those into a fine powder. Maybe make it have a speed gauge depending on what job you're using it for. It is affordable if you need something cost effective.
Ohio
No complaints with this appliance. I bought coffee not realizing it was whole beans. I really wanted this coffee because I tasted it on vaca and fell in love. I heard good things about this brand so I sought it out. Sinple instructions make it easy to use.