BY MR. COFFEE

Prepare delicious, icy cold frappes at your home with the mr. Coffee bvmc-fm1 frappe maker. This machine is versatile and allows you to brew and blend in it. It just takes 3 minutes to prepare your favorite customized frappe. The mr. Coffee 20-ounce frappe maker has a brew basket that can be conveniently removed, easing the cleaning process. Plus, its break-resistant blending jar is dishwasher safe. You can also control the consistency of the frappe. This kitchen appliance comes with an instruction manual and recipe book that lets you prepare a wide variety of frappes. see more...

• Is it worth buying?2 Answers
  • Havnt used this product, but I really want to I love frapps, but ...1 Answers
  • Do you catch this appliance sitting on the counter or do you use ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love my frapps from Starbucks and I knew that when I laid my eyes on this Frappe Maker from Mr Coffee at Target that this would not only save money but let me enjoy my coffee." in 1 review
  • "Nice frappe every time ." in 1 review
  • "It's much cheaper making your own frappe's than buying them at Starbucks or McDonald's. " in 1 review
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Foodie Expert
Oh, my heart! ‚̧ūüėā This glorious blender has saved my life so many times! I HATE hot coffee. It's not my thing, but I received this as a gift from my mom shortly after it came out and it is AMAZING! It's so nice not to have to leave my house if I want coffee, and bonus: it does WAY more than the standard hot coffee maker. My kids think their fancy when we make milkshakes, frozen hot chocolate or ice cream with it. It comes with a recipe booklet for all kinds of deliciousness, and of course..Pinterest has thousands more. Love Love Love!
Bonnie F.
Foodie Expert
I love Frappe's from Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks, but they are so expensive. When I saw that Mr. Coffee came out with a Frappe Maker, I had to have it, and it is now so affordable to enjoy my drink, without breaking the bank. It came with a nice recipe book, so you can try different flavors.
Danielle p.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I would die to just sit at home and make frappies. Best coffee out there. This would be a must have for coffee lovers
Abigail H.
Foodie Expert
I love this Frappe Maker - It works amazingly! It comes with a recipe book, that has good frappe drinks you can try out; I mostly just make Java Chip Frappe with this, though. Also, to add to that ;this product is definitely worth the money. It's much cheaper making your own frappe's than buying them at Starbucks or McDonald's.
Lorna R.
Foodie Expert
I just love Frappes they are delicious. You can make them yourself and save money. You can make your own recipes for you and your friends. It will pay for it self.
Jessica R.
Sanford, FL
I love my frapps from Starbucks and I knew that when I laid my eyes on this Frappe Maker from Mr Coffee at Target that this would not only save money but let me enjoy my coffee. I was right! This frappe maker while it does it have its flaws (such as you have to brew coffee to use it and its not dishwasher safe but I've put it through with no issues). This frappe maker also comes with a recipe book so that you can experiment and try out new flavors for yourself! The frappes when made come out to a nice size when poured and the frappe maker blends really well!
Evelyn K.
I absolutely love this product. I used it almost every day my senior year of High School. I usually add in instant coffee when making a drink, but the coffee maker on this works well. It blends the ice so smoothly, that it is almost like a soft-serve consistency. Great purchase and I highly recommend. I'll most likely be purchasing on in the future just in case the motor wears out on mine since I've had it for 3 or 4 years.
Kanchan D.
Kitchener , ON
Foodie Expert
Bleand very well . Nice frappe every time . Make your own recipe however u like . I love it
rushelle c.
Waterloo, ON
I am a "frappe-aholic" to say the least. I saw this frappe maker and just had to have it. I have to say for the most part I am pleased with it, But~ they really need to redesign the lid on this thing. Every morning I am cleaning the counter and all around the frappe maker due to the mixture that is shot out of the top when the blend feature it on. It is seriously insane the amount of liquid that is shot out of this thing. I've tried everything to ensure this isn't a daily mess. I now have to wait just prior to the blend and place a washcloth over the top to catch the mess. For the price they could at least fix this problem. Just a note as well, the parts are NOT dishwasher safe. If they spend a little more time in the design room fixing this issue.. it would be a 5 star machine in my eyes. I do love it, just hate to spend the extra time cleaning a mess that could easily be prevented by a redesigned top. Get to work Mr. Coffee... : )
Barbara D.
Making your own frappes at home is convenient and leaves more money in your pocket.
Cierra J.
Is it worth buying?
Angela O.
Wausau, WI
Do you catch this appliance sitting on the counter or do you use it quite often?
Maygan A.
Los Angeles, CA
Havnt used this product, but I really want to I love frapps, but my question is should I just use a regular blender and save the money???
Lorna R.
Foodie Expert
Has any one tried other additions to give the Frappe more pop?