BY MR. COFFEE #4 in Electric Kettles

Thirsting for a better iced tea maker? With the ability to make 2 quarts of perfectly brewed iced tea, this machine is a great choice for iced tea lovers. And the removable brew basket means youll spend less time on cleanup, leaving more time to enjoy your delicious iced tea. see more...

• Is this worth a buy2 Answers
  • Do you just put tea bags in it? How does it work?1 Answers
  • Does it really work? i love ice coffee better than hot. 1 Answers
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Our family would be lost without this iced tea maker. We go through a couple pitchers of sweet tea a week and this machine is so easy to use and convenient, even my 6 year old can use it. Love that you can control the strength of the brew because we like our tea strong and you can pretty much use any kind if tea bag. Sometimes we switch it up and make flavored tea. Relatively quick also. Has held up for almost 5 years so totally worth the price.
julie G.
Eden, NY
summer time is here which means lots and lots of iced tea.This is a quick and easy way to brew your tea.love the container and it wasnt dissapointing . Mr coffee is a well known brand for brewing beverages. I would buy another if needed to replace the one I have.This makes very delicious tasteing Iced tea.
Emma C.
Westerville, OH
This is a must for any backyard bbq. It brews a pot in about 3-5 minutes so if you forget to brew it it won't be a problem in the middle of the party! It was only 20 bucks which is awesome compared to any tea makers I've seen!
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
I love this iced tea maker. It takes about 15 minutes to brew and cleanup is easy. Fill the tank with water, add ice to the pitcher, put your tea bags in the basket, select whether you want your tea light or strong and then press the start button. Love it!
Katy R.
Troutdale, OR
I have owned 4 of these! love this product! It is perfect in the way that you can make your own brew and put your own combination of teas in the brewer! You can also brew your own cold coffee, which is okay but can get kinda messy
Lindsey W.
I have owned two of these. The second one is still going strong, I love this brand and the new design on the newer models is great. The plastic on the jug is very durable and not thin. I love you can choose the strength of the tea. Great product.
Tyra A.
Yuma, AZ
I had been asking for one of these for years! We make a lot of sweet tea now that we live in Washington, we can't find that North Carolina sweet tea anywhere locally so we have to make it ourselves.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I had one of these machines for many years and it makes great tea. Easy to adjust to how you like your own tea and at a great price. I also really liked the pitcher fits well in the fridge
Barbara  S.
Sandy Hook, KY
I would love to have one of these! I used to have an older iced tea maker and had to throw it away because it was practically falling apart. I am an avid tea drinker and absolutely love to be able to make it at home!
Sheri S.
Greenback, TN
I love having this on our house. Sweet tea is a staple in our home. This is perfect. Only take a couple of minutes to brew too. Great house warming present and cheap! Last for a long time.
Yolanda D.
Will you recommended this product?
Yolanda D.
Quality is where it is you argree?
Cierra J.
Where can I purchase this product?
Julia P.
Toronto
Is this worth a buy
Jamie D.
Do you just put tea bags in it? How does it work?