Mr. Coffee 2 Qt. Iced Tea Maker

Thirsting for a better iced tea maker? With the ability to make 2 quarts of perfectly brewed iced tea, this machine is a great choice for iced tea lovers. And the removable brew basket means youll spend less time on cleanup, leaving more time to enjoy your delicious iced tea.

Do you just put tea bags in it? How does it work?
Does it really work? i love ice coffee better than hot.
Quality is where it is you argree?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 2 Qt. Iced Tea Maker!
Port Royal, PA
I love this Mr. Coffee Iced Tea Maker. It is very simple to use and you can use any type of tea bags or loose tea, if you desire. I fill it with water, fill the pitcher with ices cubes, place my tea bags, and turn it on. It has an automatic shutoff, which is great. I find different teas, Raspberry, Mint, etc., and it's great to have a change once in awhile. We go through lots of tea, so I transfer it to another pitcher, so I can make more. I like mine unsweetened and my family wants it sweetened.  No more boiling water on the stove and long waits. Easy to clean.
Middleboro, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Although I live in the Northeast, I love me some sweet tea! This is such an easy and economical way to brew delicious fresh tea daily! It tastes great and I like to be in control of the strength and the amount of sweetener.
Berea, OH
Our family would be lost without this iced tea maker. We go through a couple pitchers of sweet tea a week and this machine is so easy to use and convenient, even my 6 year old can use it. Love that you can control the strength of the brew because we like our tea strong and you can pretty much use any kind if tea bag. Sometimes we switch it up and make flavored tea. Relatively quick also. Has held up for almost 5 years so totally worth the price.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this!!! Sweet tea has always been a family favorite. This is such a fast and easy way to make it at home. The only complaint I have is that it just never makes enough! This poor thing runs nonstop in the summer and I’m afraid it’s just going to melt at some point. 😅 I definitely recommend!
Eden, NY
summer time is here which means lots and lots of iced tea.This is a quick and easy way to brew your tea.love the container and it wasnt dissapointing . Mr coffee is a well known brand for brewing beverages. I would buy another if needed to replace the one I have.This makes very delicious tasteing Iced tea.
This is a must for any backyard bbq. It brews a pot in about 3-5 minutes so if you forget to brew it it won't be a problem in the middle of the party! It was only 20 bucks which is awesome compared to any tea makers I've seen!
San Fernando, CA
I love this iced tea maker. It takes about 15 minutes to brew and cleanup is easy. Fill the tank with water, add ice to the pitcher, put your tea bags in the basket, select whether you want your tea light or strong and then press the start button. Love it!
Troutdale, OR
I have owned 4 of these! love this product! It is perfect in the way that you can make your own brew and put your own combination of teas in the brewer! You can also brew your own cold coffee, which is okay but can get kinda messy
I have owned two of these. The second one is still going strong, I love this brand and the new design on the newer models is great. The plastic on the jug is very durable and not thin. I love you can choose the strength of the tea. Great product.
Yuma, AZ
I had been asking for one of these for years! We make a lot of sweet tea now that we live in Washington, we can't find that North Carolina sweet tea anywhere locally so we have to make it ourselves.