Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker - White

by Mr. Coffee

This contemporary coffeemaker makes up to 12 cups of coffee. It s easy to use and clean since the parts are dishwasher safe. The pot can be removed as the coffee is brewing, so the first cup can be enjoyed at any time.

I had this coffee maker for over 10 years and it was still going strong when I broke the coffee pot last month. Very simple and easy to use and brews coffee pretty fast.
Are there only white coffee makers in this brand?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker - White!
Product Highlights
“I've tried every brand and style of coffee maker on the market, and I just haven't found any that make a cup like Mr Coffee!” in 3 reviews
Riverton, UT
We have owned this maker for 15 years and it is still going strong. This is easy to clean and has always done its job. It is very easy to use. This one still has parts made for it so we can replace what is needed. All in all the best we have had.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is a easy to use good coffee maker. It’s not expensive but it totally does the job. Easy to clean too there are no hard to use functions. Very straight forward on and off button. I would recommend because it totally gets the job done
Williamsburg, IA
This was my very first coffee maker. This coffee maker was perfect for my little apartment. The only concern I had was the difficulty I’m cleaning the water storage area.
S Salt Lake, UT
I does the job not a fancy pot and I do freak when I here cracking coming from it but nothing's broke the thing is fine just scary sounding when pot is cooling down.
Elkhart , IN
I always buy this one. It's cheap and it makes a decent size pot of coffee fairly quickly. An automatic shut off would make it sooo much better! These usually past me a year or so before they all out give up and I have to go spend $15 on another one.
Austin, TX
It's your basic every day coffee maker,nothing special no fancy bells and whistles, but absolutely reliable and it doesn't take very much of my valuable and scarce countertop space. I received it as a gift so I'm unsure of the pricing, but I'm sure whatever was paid was fair and definitely worth it.
Hillsboro
I bought this coffee maker for my mom.  She doesn't like anything fancy.  This is  simple and all she has to do basically is turn it on. She hasn't had any problems with it.  It was very reasonable and for the money it seems to be just what my mom needed.
This Mr. Coffee 12-cup coffeemaker is a WORKHORSE.  Very affordable, super easy to use and cleanup.  No fancy schmancy bells and whistles which won't be used.  Simple and straight forward, delicious coffee that pleases every time.  Super dependable.
Charlottesville
If you enjoy having your coffee ready for you just by pressing a little button then these types of products are for you. I'd like to see the coffee making process speed up just a little bit, but for now it does everything it said it would and has caused no problems.
Jim Thorpe , PA
I need my coffee in the morning I drink 2-3 cups. Mr.coffee makers work great but the are alot longer wait for coffee then a commercial coffee pot and that is what I'm use to. If they could make the Mr coffee faster I would love it more. They work great though.