Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker - White uploaded by Andrea M.

BY MR. COFFEE #34 in Coffeemakers

This contemporary coffeemaker makes up to 12 cups of coffee. It s easy to use and clean since the parts are dishwasher safe. The pot can be removed as the coffee is brewing, so the first cup can be enjoyed at any time. see more...

• Are there only white coffee makers in this brand?4 Answers
  • I had this coffee maker for over 10 years and it was still going ...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I've tried every brand and style of coffee maker on the market, and I just haven't found any that make a cup like Mr Coffee!" in 3 reviews
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I have this exact coffee maker in black right now, secondary to my keurig. I LOVE it. I love simplicity and ease of use. I use it a lot more than my keurig because I drink a lot of coffee and brewing a pot makes more sense to me. My daughter is constantly using my keurig which I love as well, but this coffee maker is so affordable and simple and it can't be beat.
Cassie L.
The mr. Coffee cup switch coffee maker has Been great and held up great with excessive use. I have been using it for about a year and a half and make on average two pots a day. However after a year and a half it is starting to get wore out and needs replaced but since the original price was very reasonable that is to be expected in my opinion. Make sure to clean/white down regularly or the white can get stained. The only things I would really change is next time I will buy one of the programmable models vs the switch model simply because it fits my lifestyle better, and I would buy one that has an automatic shut off on it as I am sometimes forgetful. If you drink more then one cup of coffee a day then this product is for you if not I would stick with a single brew system.
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
I tend to be a slight coffee snob and have tried just about every way of preparing coffee (french press, stove-top pressure brewer, cold brewing, Keurig, etc) and I always come back to Ol' Faithful here. So long as you have good beans (as will be true with any machine), this baby quickly puts out a good brew.

We first got this little guy when my husband and I first got married. We basically had very little money to spend on household items so we got the cheapest items we could find, such as this coffee maker. But, as stated above, even after being in a position to purchase and use more expensive machines, we always come back to this beaut.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
I picked this up when the coffee maker I was using quit working. The price was pretty average. It's pretty simple and straight forward to use. There are no fancy bells and whistles. I found that you have to be careful when putting the filter and coffee in it. If the filter doesn't fit perfectly it will fold over on itself and you end up with a mess of water and you get coffee grounds in the carafe. You also have to make sure that you put the piece that holds the filter/coffee in just right. If you don't push it in far enough, water gets everywhere. Overall it's a functional coffee maker. It's by no means "very good" but it's adequate.
Grace L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Great coffee maker. Simple to use and gets the job done. My only problem is that just above the 12 cup marker in the water reserve there's holes in the back so there is absolutely no way you can put over 12 cups of water. And we all know that a little bit of water gets lost in evaporation and in the coffee grounds making the pot not a true 12 cups. Which is totally fine, just a hassle when you really want all the coffee you can make in one go
ana s.
I love my mr coffee. i love that i don't have to be a rocket scientist or play one on TV to use it. i like that it is literally no muss, no fuss and i get a great cup of coffee. i like that it is easy to wipe down and whenever i want to freshen it's workings all i have to do is run a little vinegar through (in lieu of water and no coffee) and when the vinegar has gone through, pitching the vinegar and running plain water through to rinse. easy peasy. i highly recommend.
Kimberly H.
Clarksville, TN
We actually have this coffee maker ☕ in black, but all the same. It's a durable coffee maker, we haven't had any problems with it and we love our coffee. We picked this one because it was priced right and practical for what we were looking for. It does the job and then some so we would recommend it to anyone looking for a easy coffee maker that works great! 😊💕
Macy U.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this when I moved from my dorm into an apartment. It's perfect for 1-3 cups of coffee. Great for couples or roommates. Very easy and fast. I'm pretty sure I paid $15 on Amazon prime!! I've had no problems with it. Only thing is it's hard to clean! It's so much better than kcup coffee makers which are not eco friendly and costly.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
LOVE :) I love coffee, and frequent the local Starbucks more than I care to admit (I mean one free drink for every 12 I buy ...come on haha!) This was the coffee pot that my boyfriend and I bought right when we moved in to our new apartment. It has been great! Makes the perfect pot of coffee for myself in the early morning before work, and for parties and guests. Easy to clean, and so easy to use. I can set it up the night before and when I wake up, just have to switch the flip to get some great coffee!
Raquel C.
Woodstock, MD
This coffee maker does what it says. I don't use it that often, so I did not want to buy a fancy 12 cup coffee maker. This coffee maker is simple and brews just fine. I have had it for about 5 years and whenever we have company I pull it out, and we have good coffee. At the end of the day, the quality of the coffee is in the actual coffee you buy; not the maker. I recommend this coffee maker. It's affordable, it's functional, it is a little bulky, but tucks away just fine & cleans up good.
Mercedes G.
Laredo, TX
Are there only white coffee makers in this brand?
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
I had this coffee maker for over 10 years and it was still going strong when I broke the coffee pot last month. Very simple and easy to use and brews coffee pretty fast.