Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Pamela J.Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Lorena M.

BY MR. COFFEE #29 in Coffeemakers

Ideal for a home or office,â the mr. Coffee 12-cup switch coffee makerâ has aâ pause n serve feature, which lets you serve a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing. Water windows allow for easy filling of the 12-cupâ reservoir, large enough to accommodate all yourâ caffeine needs.â a convenient on/off indicator light lets you know whenâ your coffee'sâ finished brewing. Cleaning is fast and easy with the removable filter basket. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Has held up for me for a long time with no issues." in 1 review
Celina R.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I love my coffee maker, got it on sale and is totally worth the price. I have never had a problem with it, it's super easy to use and even though it doesn't have a programmable setting still one of the best I've had. I set it up at night and just click the switch in the morning when I'm getting ready.
Mursal N.
Encino, CA
I enjoy my coffee maker, whatever works and gets me up in the mornings is all I need. I would prefer a programmable one but making it every morning I think helps me stay alert in the mornings and allows me to have time to grab a toast or bagel too.
Kathren M.
Harlem, GA
Works great, I've had this coffee maker for several years now and it still works great. It's especially great if I'm pulling an all-nighter or if I have company coming over.
Reia C.
Charlotte, NC
Great for a basic coffee maker! I've had mine for many years and it still works. I really like the timer function so that I can pre-program it to brew at a later time.
Monica P.
Lees Summit, MO
This coffee pot is alright it's nothing fancy but it makes coffee so it serves it's purpose. I'm hoping to get a nicer one or even a single Brew system
Jordan H.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I use my coffee machine multiple times a day, everyday. It only takes a few minutes to brew a pot of coffee and it is easy to clean.
Alisa J.
Jacksonville, FL
Solid performer for the money. Best if you're making a full pot. Less than 6 cups and I find it doesn't get strong enough.
K T.
Benton, Pa
This coffee pot works great for a cheap price. Thery last a longer time compared to some of the other more expensive pots.
Lily M.
Elyria, OH
I mean it's a fine coffee pot. When pouring eater it leaks quite a bit though. Overall only four stars
Sally M.
Harlingen, TX
Very convenient....does the job...cost was defnetley reasonable...very simple self explanitory