Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Pamela J.Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Switch Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Lorena M.

BY MR. COFFEE #34 in Coffeemakers

Ideal for a home or office,â the mr. Coffee 12-cup switch coffee makerâ has aâ pause n serve feature, which lets you serve a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing. Water windows allow for easy filling of the 12-cupâ reservoir, large enough to accommodate all yourâ caffeine needs.â a convenient on/off indicator light lets you know whenâ your coffee'sâ finished brewing. Cleaning is fast and easy with the removable filter basket. see more...

• "Has held up for me for a long time with no issues." in 1 review
Yer V.
I'm a heavy coffee drinker! I drink coffee day and night and this coffee machine works amazing! It's great to make a big batch whenever needed and to make just a small batch if you just want one cup. It's simple and easy to use as well. Just have to wash the coffee cup, fill that with water how ever much cups you want to drink, pour it into the coffee machine, add your coffee of course using a coffee filter, turn on the coffee machine and watch and smell the magic begin brewing!
Melissa B.
Hillsborough, NJ
My husband and I have had this coffee maker for about five or six years. It is very easy to use: fill the water up, put coffee into a coffee filter and hit the on switch. Coffee is ready quickly. We usually make all 12 cups and put the leftovers in the fridge and use it until we need more. This coffee maker is easy to clean too! I'd recommend it if you are looking for a very easy to use coffee maker.
Megan K.
I had this coffee maker for about one and a half years. i used it daily and i liked it. however it developed a clog in the metal tubing located under the hot plate. i tried every thing to get the clog out. but i couldn't fix it and had to throw it away.
So in closing, it works well as a basic machine, but it can become damaged to the point that it cant be repaired.
Megan B.
Cedar Falls, IA
An above-average coffee maker. The simplicity of the on-off switch makes using it very nice, but it can be a bit difficult to clean. For a fully environmental use of the product, I recommend swapping single-use filters for reusable ones. A great way to be sustainable and much better than the individual cup coffee makers.
Taylor C.
I bought this when I first started drinking coffee and to be honest, I didn't really know what to do(I'm the only one in my house who likes it) and I really like this coffee maker. It Bree's quickly and keeps the coffee Nicky warmed. It's easy to clean as well. The only thing I wish it had was an automatic turn off because I can sometimes be a forgetful person
Shilo W.
While this product has lasted for many years and has proven to be a dependable and reliable little coffeemaker, it can use some updates. Its simple and basic design makes operating easy for any user. Coffee is brewed at a fairly decent amount of time however does noticeably slow down with time.
Toni F.
Clearwater, FL
I do love this coffee maker, it works great, coffee always tastes great & it's very easy to clean. The only down side is that I wish we had spent the extra money for one that programs or at least one with an automatic shut off because my fiance always always always forgets to turn it off when he's finished drinking his coffee! Other than that, no complaints and really my complaint isn't on the coffee maker itself, it's the man behind the machine lol :)
Pamela M.
Copake, NY
This is my husbands' go to coffee maker when we have company so that there plenty of coffee for everyone. When I have a sore throat he makes me a whole pot of tea to keep me hydrated all day while making my throat feel better.

Works well, and is easy to use. Always comes through when we need it.
Ashley T.
Ashburn, VA
After having a single serve coffee maker with kcupa for years...my husband and air traveled and I had a cup of coffee at a hotel and I commented to him on how good the coffee was...it had a stronger taste then my usual cup. He said he thought it was due to being a "normal" drip coffee maker. We didn't want anything fancy...just a good cup of coffee. We bought this machine and it has fulfilled our needs...makes great coffee!
Pamela J.
Elizabeth City, NC
It was affordable, brews quickly and easy to use. No bells and whistles on this model but that's what I wanted. The coffee pot is easy to clean. I've used it for about a year and the surface paint on the burner has begun to chip away.