Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #18 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Kalyn S.
Hedgesville, WV
This coffee pot makes a good cup of coffee and it turns off on its own but it does not have a warm button to turn the warmer back on after it turns off!
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
I like these coffee makers. They are super reliable. They are a little difficult to figure out in the beginning but once you do it than its easy to use.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Good for our ground coffee that we don't have k-cups for. Brews on time if you schedule it & keeps coffee hot while you get your morning tasks completed.
Adrienne L.
Beaumont, TX
Husband loves the coffee maker. He has a cup every morning. He's the type to not chance a brand of merchandize if its working for him, even if it breaks
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
I love how this coffee maker is programmable. My husband gets up early for work so I just get it ready the night before and hit the 'delay brew' button!
Katelyn P.
Surprise , AZ
This coffee maker is my best friend in the morning! easy to use and very effective. Has a strong brew option for those days you need an extra boost!
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
I love that I can set my coffee pot to go off when I need it to! Lets be real ....morning times are hard but this sure makes my morning run smoothly!
Jessica M.
Manahawkin, NJ
Love my Mr. Coffee....since I'm the on,y one who drinks it in my house this simple version is great since I can choose how many cups I want that day
Jennifer P.
I bought this before we got out Keurig and I absolutely loved it. Only reason we made the switch was because of the convenience of one cup at a time.
Heather B.
Not very many words needed here. Mr. coffee has been my go to choice for many many years. I have no complaints. it brews a the perfect temperature.