Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Lori Q.
Daly City, CA
I almost always forget to set the time for auto brew before I go to bed but my mornings are much happier when I actually remember! Easy to clean and works great!
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
I prefer this over using my old keurig. I drink a lot of coffee and rather make a whole pot instead of wasting time and money on Kcups. This is more convenient.
Paige D.
Aristes, PA
I love this coffee maker, its so easy and simple! I also love that you don't have to buy expensive coffee cups and you can buy cheaper bags of coffee grounds!
Melissa C.
Great coffee maker. Makes the perfect cup of coffee. Fast and easy clean. Love the 12 cup system. Would recommend to anyone. Very simple to use and program.
Jaqueline M.
Love this coffee system! Great for an office or a coffee drinking household. I like to program the system to start brewing while I'm getting ready for work.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I really like to use the Mr Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker when I have friends over so I can make a whole pot or just half so that none goes to waste
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
This brewing system has never let me down. I love how it has a programmable setting so I don't have to wake up early and set it to brew it does it for me!
R L.
I like to be able to program it the way I want and the coffee comes out great. I would recommend to get this one. The price is not that bad it's affordable
Larenda E.
Greenwood, IN
Love this coffeemaker its easy to use and always makes the best cup of coffee, love being able to set the timer and waking up to the smell of fresh coffee
Lisa T.
It's great for when you have family staying for a visit. I love that I can get it all ready for brewing the night before and just set a timer for morning.