Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Alyssa M.
Springfield, MO
Mr. Coffee coffee makers have always been the ones my family uses. The programmable one is perfect because you can set it at night and have your coffee ready in the morning when you wake up.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
We love our Mr. Coffee! This is a great programmable coffee pot. Perfect for early mornings. Love the 12 cup perfect for having company or a busy day. Highly recommend!
Sonya T.
Needles, CA
I love my morning coffee, I NEED my morning coffee and I love waking up to my coffee already made for me...I don't think I could function without it. Mf.Coffee is reliable and best of all - makes the perfect cup of coffee.
Shanna T.
Kansas City, MO
I drink coffee right when I wake up, so having this go off and start to brew before I am out of bed makes it that much better! Only once has it not gone off but I just set it to start while I finished getting ready.
Amanda N.
Henderson, KY
Coffee maker works really well, and for the money I couldn't beat it. No plastic taste from the machine like a couple of them I've tried. So, definitely satisfied.
Jaclyn F.
West Babylon, NY
One of my favorite coffee makers and to top it off it has been the most durable between moving from house to house i have had this for at least a few years now . and i think by far it makes the best cup of joe ..
Josephine R.
Commack, NY
A good sturdy coffee machine. Nothing fancy, no bells and whistles but when you want coffee, you don't need any of that. Easy to use and set the timer. it even tells you when to clean it!
Chris H.
Jackson, TN
Very good and last forever and u can set the thing to make before u wake up so u will have hot coffee in the morning when u get out of bed and has easy setup and save on energy as well
Alicia D.
I love my coffee maker. You not only can program it but also decide how strong you would like your coffee. My only complaint is that I have shattered the pot on numerous occasions.
Karrie S.
I currently been using this coffee machine and it's a great one. I don't have to worry about it not making coffee because I had it for 2 years now and it hasn't broken yet