Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Samantha B.
This has lasted us longer than our single serve top brand machine and we use this sometimes twice a day every day. It is low maintenance cleaning and brews coffee quickly.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
I own this device and honestly I love it! As much as I would like to have a kuregg coffee maker, this does wonders. My coffee is ready fast and it's very simple to use
joyceann s.
Peabody, MA
Ok honest review,,,,i loved it at first ..sometimes the coffee wouldn't taste right so to me that was my sign to clean it out with vinegar water and etc,,,,,,,but then the bottom of the machine always leaked water and when i picked it up all coffee stains under it
Sabre N.
Lowmansville, KY
This coffee pot is ok. I got it for about $15 on sale at Walmart a few months ago. So I have definitely got my money's worth out of it, but I would prefer a cup of coffee made from a Keurig.
Angela S.
Oregon, IL
Being able to set the wake up timer is pivotal in my day! No more need to try to fumble through setting up the coffee maker while half asleep. Great home coffee maker!
Jessie S.
Elmwood Park, IL
Really good machine i always wanted to try something different but i always go back to mr. coffee they just get my coffee goin good i got all my family to purchase from this brand as well
Kathy R.
Elk River, MN
I purchased this product about 6 months ago and love it. I like that I can set the timer and have my coffee ready when I wake up. I also purchased the reusable filter and think it is a great idea. I also use the filters that are purchased separate.
Lauren K.
Columbia, KY
My office drinks coffee like it is going out of style so we have to have a coffee pot that can handle our constant need for large quantities of liquid motivation.
Wanda T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Good if you looovvveee coffee is actually a good deal to get this . Awesome ! Since
I'm
A
Coffee person I wouldn't mind purchasing this coffee maker more than once
Trixie G.
Milltown, NJ
This is mostly used by my significant other and/or family since I am not much of a coffee person, but most people in my family have this one! It's long lasting and get the job done.