Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #20 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Buy on Target
Coffee keeps me going in the morning and boy, do I love this coffee maker! it takes no time to brew a fresh hot pot in the morning, so there's no interference with my morning routine, and I never have to worry about turning it off if I'm in a rush out of the door, which is a plus of course
Kari M.
Milwaukee, Wi
I love my coffee maker! It's so simple to use, especially when you just NEED that caffeine to get your day started. I love that you can program it to brew even before you wake up!
Jen G.
My go to coffee maker. Makes enough coffee for us (3 consumers). Easy maintenance and minimal cleaning. Love the program features. Wish the automatic shut off was a little longer.
Tina S.
Lincoln, De
I am definitely a coffee person this coffee pot I have used over and over and is still working very well a little more than I wanted to pay at the time but has been well worth it
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the coffee pot I've had for years. It has held up through thick and thin and has an automatic feature so when I get out of the shower my coffee so ready every morning !
Rachel D.
Glencoe, MN
I use this daily!!!! I love this coffee maker. I enjoy having a timer on it so that way I can make it the night before, set the delay time on it 5 minutes before my alarm that way when I wake up, I smell fresh coffee
Stephanie P.
Porterville, CA
Love my coffee maker! wakes me up in the morning to a lovely strong scent of tasty coffee made just to my liking. the easy cleaning stainless steel is a plus and matches my other stainless appliances
Tanya G.
New Orleans, LA
This coffeemaker has not let me down in many years! It makes a solid cup of coffee, but I've noticed that every once and a while the filter collapses in the basket and do it doesn't brew right and you get grinds in the coffee. It's not all that often, but it does happen.
Deidre B.
We bought this for my husband to use at work and he loves it! It makes coffee quickly and is easy to take apart to clean. We like that the water reserve is easy to access.
Samantha B.
This has lasted us longer than our single serve top brand machine and we use this sometimes twice a day every day. It is low maintenance cleaning and brews coffee quickly.