Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #19 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Jamie P.
St Petersburg , FL
This Mr Coffee Programmable Coffeemaker is great, especially when we entertain. We use a Keurig for our morning coffees, but head to Mr. Coffee on the weekends and when we have company. It makes a nice amount of coffee in a speedy time and can be programmed to have the coffee ready when you wake up. I love waking up to the smell of delicious coffee!
Nicole K.
Eagle River, WI
I use this coffeemaker everyday. I can set the timer to start making coffee at anytime of the day I want so that way it's all ready to go when I wake up in the morning. Had the option to brew a regular pit or brew a stronger brew of coffee
Alexandra T.
Tobyhanna, PA
My main thing in the morning is to get a cup of coffee in before I start my day. I love the smell, the taste and everything else that has to do with coffee. Kr. Coffee does that for me in the morning
Amanda M.
Salisbury, MD
It's a little difficult to pour the water into it than other makers, it's just a bit of a small area to pour. Being able to program it is an awesome feature though, saves a few more minutes in the morning
Brianna K.
Circle Pines, MN
I love this coffee maker. I love being able to set it at night and wake up to a fresh pot of coffee in the morning. I love how I can choose the brew strength for mornings I need and extra strong boost.
stacey C.
Springfield, VA
We had a Keurig but it was such a waste and too expensive. This Mr. Coffee machine is awesome. Even when I forget to set the timer, I can brew coffee super quick and it's so much better to be able to have a pot of coffee instead of using multiple pods that aren't recyclable. Nice looking machine and easy to keep clean.
Penny W.
Ogden, UT
Great way to make coffee and since I am able to programe it, I set it at night and in the morning awake to fresh brewed coffee. It is great that waiting for my morning cup is a thing of the past.
Elsa B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased this coffee maker at local retailer after trying but returning a KitchenAid with thermal carafe. The Mr Coffee is 1/2 the price and twice the function. The optional thermal carafe can be substituted for the glass carafe and the machine automatically detects the carafe and adjusts by turning the hot plate on (glass) or off (thermal. Has all the functions of the best coffee makers. Makes great coffee at a temperature that is hot enough to make the coffee taste good without being so hot that it burns the coffee. I have had some issues with Mr Coffee designs in other older machines but this machine seems to be well designed. As an example, the water spout that delivers hot water to the coffee grounds is automatically placed over the coffee when the cover is closed. (You must move the spout to remove the coffee grounds basket and this feature ensures that it is always placed back at the proper location. The option of glass for 12 cups or thermal for 8 cups of coffee allows great flexibility. I highly recommend this coffee maker.
Heather R.
I love this coffee machine, it beeps loudly and turns off after a couple hours with is great bc sometimes we forget! love the programmable part, as I've always used a regular one this we can set to be made while we are waking up, gives a true meaning to the best part of waking up, smelling coffee!
Nikki R.
I bought this for an ex boyfriend several years ago. It is awesome! Way more awesome than him! Anyway, it does everything you could imagine a coffee maker to do, minus adding the sugar. I love that I can set it for moments before my alarm so when I wake up, I already have my java ready. Love this!