Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #20 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Katie G.
britt, IA
My husband bought this after we decided we were wasting money on a keurig. We could brew 2 cups or a whole pot. we read a lot of reviews and this was great for the price! we are still using it a year and half later. easy to clean, works great, would definitely buy again!
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This is the coffeemaker I use, it's easy to use works great and I've had no issues with it. I love that you can program it to brew in the morning and don't have to worry about it, just have hot fresh coffee waiting right when you wake up.
Ana Paula K.
I got this machine as a wedding gift. After 2 months using it broke. I tried to reach the company customer service and couldn't get promptly answer. The only way it worked was by a Facebook page than they finally got my complain and mailed me a new one.
Annmarie C.
Parkville, MD
Love this coffeemaker! I have used this everyday for a couple years and it's never given me any problem. It has an additional filter that can be replaced over the coffee grinds for extra filtering. It shuts off by itself which is not only convenient but a safety plus! Great coffee and a dependable maker. No guesswork like with some other programmable coffee makers, very easy to use.
Rosemary H.
Makes a pretty good cup of coffee for being so affordable. Unfortunately they don't seem to last very long even though we do the recommended maintenance. Ours is run about 1-2 times a day but seems like all of the models from this brand we've tried last maybe 2 years max.
I love this coffee maker it is so great to set it at night and wake up to the smell of wonderful coffee!!!
Me and my husband drink a lot of coffee. He drinks it way more than me from sun up til' sun down. We love our coffee!!!
Betsy W.
Rochester, PA
I thought I would love this product but it's broken. I will be returning it to get a replacement. When I pour the water in it drains out so I am unable to program it for later use. I have made coffee and brewed right then and it works good. But if I pour water in and program it I find it has leaked overnight
Dayana A.
I'm a huge coffee lover and I bought this because it was on sale and I guess you get what you pay for. The coffee itself is great BUT the breweing takes too long and when I'm in a hurry in the morning it can be frustrating.
Emily M.
Bronx , NY
Great when you need to brew a big batch of coffee for your office. But with that being said, it takes longer than usual to get it done, hence the 3 stars. Overall mediocre performance nothing to continue raving about.
Nicole K.
Eagle River, WI
I use this coffeemaker everyday. I can set the timer to start making coffee at anytime of the day I want so that way it's all ready to go when I wake up in the morning. Had the option to brew a regular pit or brew a stronger brew of coffee