Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.

BY MR. COFFEE #26 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
It's a great coffee maker. Easy to use. I make tummy coffee in it. Go buy one.
Talmai F.
Currently my coffee machine and I love it !
Definitely dependable and awesome !
alexis j.
Flushing, MI
Perfect for our household! Does its job. Very happy would totally recommend .
Susan H.
Hopewell, VA
Great brewing system!!! Super quick and works great for our busy household!
Ivette R.
Prospect park, Nj
Precio excelente llevo dos años y sigo enamoradisima de ella la recomiendo.
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
I've has this model for about 2 years, no problems so far. I received it as a gift and was not in a hurry to use it since I'm the only one in the house who drinks coffee and making 2 cups in a 12 cup capacity machine sort of seem like a waste to me, but when my Kuerig decided to stop working, I happily fetched this one out of the box and started using it.
I really like the programmable feature on it, I have my cup of coffee ready for me the second I wake up . My only complaints are 1. the temperature of the brewed coffee could be hotter, that's my personal preference, most people seem to love the "ready to sip" temp but I like my steaming hot since I am rushing around getting my kids ready I like the temp to remain hot longer. 2 it beeps very loud and too many times when it's done brewing. like 4 times or something, it's super annoying when I have to hear that noise BEFORE having had my coffee.
leslie m.
Tengo esta cafetera hace aproximadamente 3 años y hoy en dia esta como nueva, no me ha fallado para nada, es facil de usar, es muy efectiva en su funcionamiento, no es cara si pones en balanza todo el tiempo que te durara, la recomiendo mucho esta cafetera.
Brandi  H.
Barstow, CA
I'm still pretty old school with my coffee. I prefer a pot of fresh brewed coffee that I can control the portions on. I LOVE my Mr Coffee pot. I have used Keurig in the past. I sold my Keurig to buy my Mr Coffee brewing system. so much more satisfied. It has so many features that I love too!
Beth D.
Bolton, ONTARIO
I love this coffee maker and use it everyday by setting the timer for when I wake up. I would recommend this product to anyone. Mine is about 15 years old and works like new.