Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #26 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Buy on Target
Mally B.
I LOVE this coffee machine! This is super simple to use, and I love the fact that I can program it that way my coffee is brewing and ready for me when my feet hit the ground in the morning. The instructions are easy to read and understand, however after the first time, you won't need them! This coffee maker is very user friendly!
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
My family is hard on coffee pots buy this one lasted us longer than other have. We always have coffee brewed and ready no matter the time of day so it survived hard usage. The only issues I had was that it would sometimes brew very slowly and we had to clean it very often or it would get gunked up and spit coffee grounds into the actual pot which was not desirable. After ours finally died we purchased another just like it only newer. Overall a great investment for coffee drinkers.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO
I love that I can program this coffee maker. My one complaint is the cup the coffee gets poured into, when transferring coffee to a mug or thermos I get coffee EVERYWHERE. If I take the lid off it is much better. I really enjoy my coffee maker and just have to pour over the sink.
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
This is the one I have now and I love it. it is the 3rd one I've bought. it is very durable and last quite a while. I do and have recommended it and know at least 6 people that have bought it because of my recommendation and they love it as well. it's easy to understand and operate and all the features work as they are suppose to.
Melanie H.
Palmyra, PA
This is a very good, dependable, basic coffee maker for a household that drinks a pot or more of coffee per day. The timer is critical for controlling the morning rush. You can choose regular or dark brew (we use dark in or home) for each pot. It also has a cleaning mode, which takes the guesswork out of how to maintain the machine. There is NOTHING fancy about this coffee maker, but if you don't require bells and whistles, it is perfect for you.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
I like my Mr. Coffee 12 cup programmable coffee maker. I like that the everything is on the top of the coffee maker. It's easy to program and easy to keep clean. I love getting up to fresh brewed coffee. No problems with it. Just a good cup of coffee.
Leah S.
Beautiful design and great functionality. I do not personally use any of the super cool features because I have only had it for a short period of time. I personally prefer to just hit go and not worry about the specifics. Maybe I am too simple of a coffee drinker for this device.
Emma M.
Atlanta, GA
I use this coffee maker every weekend- 12 cups seems like a lot at the time, but it is easy to portion out the number of cups you want to make. The programming function works great. I can wake up to coffee in the morning and set it to start after dinner for dessert!
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
This is a very versatile coffeemaker and exceeds my expectations for my family. It is easy to program and use daily. I depend on my coffee in the mornings and this coffeemaker makes life easier. It is a durable product and this brand has always been dependable.
Jazmin M.
Roselle Park, NJ
I use this coffeemaker every morning and it is absolutely perfect. R the one thing I will say is that pretty much a full cup gets lost in the coffee making process, as long as you plan ahead for that, your coffee will come out perfectly brewed and delicious.