Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Sabrina H.
Works well, easy to program. Cleans easily. Simple to set the night before and start the next day.
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
No leaks. Great coffee. Had a mr coffee maker for 10 years; finally upgraded! :) love this Brewer.
Amanda R.
San Antonio, TX
Price was good on it and not to sure what the difference is on other products but would love to try
Tannia V.
Richmond, CA
Great coffee Maker and easy to use. Love to program it and have my coffee ready in the mornings.
Abby J.
Grasonville, MD
I have only used this product a few times at my work place but I found it really easy to program.
Michaela B.
I love this coffee maker. It is so easy to use for coffee or even tea. I highly recommend it! :)
Diana P.
Fenton, Mo
We just got it brand new at the beginning of this month...works really great...have no complaints
Sammy P.
New Castle, DE
Just a regular coffee maker that i enjoy using! I make all different types of coffee. Love love !
Anna D.
Lincoln, CA
I like it a lot. I have had my share of coffee makers and this one is best, perfect ever time.
Chase L.
Have this coffee maker at home and I love it! It's easy to use and I've never had any problems.