Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.

BY MR. COFFEE #26 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Buy on Target
Sabrina H.
Works well, easy to program. Cleans easily. Simple to set the night before and start the next day.
robin d.
Athens, GA
I love the fact that I can set this at night and when i get up in the morning it is ready to drink.
Michaela B.
I love this coffee maker. It is so easy to use for coffee or even tea. I highly recommend it! :)
Sammy P.
New Castle, DE
Just a regular coffee maker that i enjoy using! I make all different types of coffee. Love love !
Diana P.
Fenton, Mo
We just got it brand new at the beginning of this month...works really great...have no complaints
Tannia V.
RICHMOND, CA
Great coffee Maker and easy to use. Love to program it and have my coffee ready in the mornings.
Gabrielle J.
Grasonville, MD
I have only used this product a few times at my work place but I found it really easy to program.
Chase L.
Have this coffee maker at home and I love it! It's easy to use and I've never had any problems.
Angela A.
Keeps going v even when I don't makes z perfect cup every time had ir for about a yr no trouble
Kristi C.
Maryville, TN
Works great for my husband. I don't ever use it cause I hate coffee, but he uses it just fine.