Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Jakki S.
London, OH
I use this product daily. I love the automatic timer, my coffee is ready to pour when I wake up in the morning.
Sherry C.
Asheville, Nc
Love this coffee pot,it is easy to program and coffee is always hot.If looking for new pot give this one a try.
Chastity H.
Wise, VA
Sometimes simple is better... I love my Mr. Coffee because it's easy to use, and makes some great tasting brew.
Lena  T.
Monongahela, PA
Great coffee maker, and is also programmable to make coffee automatically the next morning as to how you set it
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Wouldn't necessarily recommend. I think you can find a better coffee maker for the price you pay for this one.
Maritza D.
Valencia, CA
I use it every time the family gets together we are all coffee drinkers and this is the best product and fast
Brandy S.
Pacific, WA
I use this daily! My parents sister and i always enjpy a fresh warm cup that is ready as soon as we wake up!
Michelle b.
Since I love my coffee.. It's a Great coffee maker! Has never failed on me. And it's cheap. It's worth it.
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
This is a great coffee maker! I love the programmable feature. Makes it easy to get going in the mornings!
Monica C.
Freeport, FL
I love this coffee maker it is so great to set it at night and wake up to the smell of wonderful coffee!!!