Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #26 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Buy on Target
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
Wouldn't necessarily recommend. I think you can find a better coffee maker for the price you pay for this one.
Lena  T.
Monongahela , PA
Great coffee maker, and is also programmable to make coffee automatically the next morning as to how you set it
Omniah A.
Bridgeview, IL
Traditional, efficient, and never had any problems with it. Ideally always makes a great tasting cup of coffee
Sherry C.
Asheville, Nc
Love this coffee pot,it is easy to program and coffee is always hot.If looking for new pot give this one a try.
Brandy S.
Pacific, WA
I use this daily! My parents sister and i always enjpy a fresh warm cup that is ready as soon as we wake up!
Maritza D.
Valencia, CA
I use it every time the family gets together we are all coffee drinkers and this is the best product and fast
Monica C.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this coffee maker it is so great to set it at night and wake up to the smell of wonderful coffee!!!
Erika J.
Palmyra, PA
This is a great coffee maker! I love the programmable feature. Makes it easy to get going in the mornings!
Michelle b.
Since I love my coffee.. It's a Great coffee maker! Has never failed on me. And it's cheap. It's worth it.
Janelle L.
Coldwater, OH
I love my coffee maker! You can set it the night before and by the time you get up your coffee is ready!