Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I would say that this is a pretty decent coffee maker. I like that you able to program it to brew at a specific time.
Terri M.
Aztec, NM
Love this coffee maker. Durable, easy to program and the coffee temp is just right!! Brews the perfect cup every time.
Love our coffee pot. Brews quickly and tastes great. It took awhile to land on something and this has great reviews.
Lucia M.
I love this coffee machine! It makes the coffee super fast and is really good at keeping it warm for hours at a time.
Cheryl M.
Super easy to use & clean. Very happy with my purchase. Looks super sleek with the stainless steel & black aesthetic.
member-0a6b27f09
chicago
I've had this product for a few years. It was gifted to me at my housewarming. It's been durable so far. Works well.
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
I love waking up to the fresh smell of coffee thanks to Mr. Coffee I get to wake up to that sweet smell every day.
Elizabeth H.
Newport Beach, CA
I love this coffee maker! Works well and taste great. Only struggle for me is the water chamber, otherwise love it!
Sarah W.
Linkwood, MD
Wonderful coffee maker, I bought this when I was in a pinch when my other one broke and I am so glad that I did.
Omniah A.
Bridgeview, IL
Traditional, efficient, and never had any problems with it. Ideally always makes a great tasting cup of coffee