Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Melissa V.
I put a timer on my coffee maker and in the morning I'll have my coffee ready to go. Does its job and never had problems with it.
Ra C.
I got this as a wedding gift. I use it every day I love it but I think it needs to have a 7 programmable timer to re heat or Brew
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
Sleek and nice looking design. Easy to program. Great for the price. The product has also been very reliable and long lasting.
Chelsi S.
When I need a big pot of coffee while studying for finals, this is what I reach for. It really keeps your coffee HOT and fresh
Nicole H.
Effingham, IL
I love that I can set this the night before and when I wake up I have a hot pot of fresh coffee. Saves me time in the morning.
Jenny Z.
I have this coffee maker and love it. I do wish I could figure out how to get the alerts to not beep when done brewing though!
Brenda G.
Liberty, NC
My good old standby ......always works.... the only thing I have ever replaced is the carafe and that was because I broke it
Brandy C.
Phenix city, AL
I absolutely love my coffee maker. I love I can set it the night before and wake up to my house smelling of coffee goodness.
Wendy C.
Clinton, MS
I love that I can program it and it is easy to clean. Doesn't take a ton of counter space like my previous coffee pot did.
Bridget E.
This coffee maker is great! Sometimes it leaks coffee in the back, but other than that it is easy to clean & brews quickly!