Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #21 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Jeanette   .
Modesto , California
This is the basic coffee maker and works very well for the price. I have had mine for a long time and have never had any trouble with it.
Suzy A.
Champaign, IL
Love it! it makes a greaat cup of coffee. Lasts forever. I have had it for about 3 years now and it still works as if I bought it new.
Kim C.
Ione, CA
We love this coffee maker it works perfect for are family. We love how it turns of by itself cause someone always forgets in this house
natalie b.
Columbus, OH
Very dependable. We use this machine everyday and have for several years without any problems! Wont be getting a new one until needed!!
Jodie J.
Tomahawk, Ky
This is a cheaper coffee maker & does its job well! I love my Mr.Coffee & would recommend this to all the coffee drinkers out there 🤗
Melissa V.
I put a timer on my coffee maker and in the morning I'll have my coffee ready to go. Does its job and never had problems with it.
Ra C.
I got this as a wedding gift. I use it every day I love it but I think it needs to have a 7 programmable timer to re heat or Brew
staci B.
arcadia, FL
We have this coffee maker at work and it does its job! we have over 9 girls using it in one day and it has lasted us for forever.
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
This is a great coffee maker! it is programmable and easy to use. love it! it is small and doesn't take up a lot of space either.
Jessica P.
Ogden, UT
This MR.Coffe single serve coffee maker is the best coffee maker you can ever invest your money in your coffee tastes delightful,