Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #21 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Tiffany L.
Franklin, OH
I love Mr Coffee brand and the programming is so easy to use and convenient! What could be better then waking up to already brewed coffee?
Clara B.
This coffee maker is great for when you have people over and need to make multiple cups - I would definitely recommend for dinner parties!
Brenda L.
Laredo, TX
Heats up really quickly. Love that it comes with a programmable clock. Never have to worry if my coffee will be on time even if I'm not lol
Rose C.
This is a great coffee maker. We got it as a gift. We used it for about 1.5 years & then it just stopped working... Not sure what happened.
Jennifer F.
Aberdeen , MD
This is a good coffee pot, the only thing I don't like is it takes a few minutes after you brew it to get hot! I like my coffee really hot!
Jose A.
St Johnsville, NY
Its Simple to use, programmed it to make coffee right before I get up to take a shower. Works great and always has my coffee nice and warm!
Nikki B.
Dayton, OH
What is better than waking up to the smell of coffee? Super easy to clean and program. A toddler could figure this machine out. Love it.
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
Whenever a coffee maker breaks, we buy Mr. Coffee again. We brew 12 cups regularly, and it makes good coffee as well as being easy to use
Kelly b.
Bay shore, NY
I just bought this maker last weekend. So far, I have no complaints. My coffee has tasted great & been hot!! What else can you ask for?!?
Amanda C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love this coffee pot! Has suddenly settings for how strong you want the coffee and that is awesome! Doesn't take too long to brew either.