Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #19 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Buy on Target
Heather B.
Not very many words needed here. Mr. coffee has been my go to choice for many many years. I have no complaints. it brews a the perfect temperature.
Autumn O.
I loved it at first, but it will leak sometimes. I should have gone for the next model up but didn't have the money, now I know why I should have.
Jayme H.
It works great and does what I need it to do which is make cofffee. One think I don't enjoy is when I pour coffee out of the karafe and it leaks.
Mackenzie G.
Fitchburg, MA
Very good coffee maker. The 12 cup is perfect because I drink a ton of coffee and using this I can make a bunch at once and then have it on hand
Sedona D.
Surprise, AZ
If you are a coffee fanatic and need more than just one cup , I recommend this coffee maker. It brews great and was pretty affordable as well.
Diana P.
El Mirage, AZ
Sleek look while it sits on the counter. Brews coffee to my liking light or robust depending on what we are going for. Easy to use and program.
Nicole V.
Eagle River, AK
This is what's in my kitchen, very easy to program and use!
Very reliable, been in my kitchen for almost 2 years now and hasn't failed me yet!
Danielle J.
Brews the coffee so quick especially when I forget to turn it on and I'm running late for anything, it has my back and gets the job done, fast!
Lisa S.
Kerkhoven, MN
Sleek and sharp in appearance--easy to pour water into. Great item for a fair price. Love the programmable option great for you or as a gift
Clara B.
This coffee maker is great for when you have people over and need to make multiple cups - I would definitely recommend for dinner parties!