BY MR. COFFEE #56 in Coffeemakers

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Red, BVMC-VMX36: Brewing pause 'n serve feature 2-hour automatic shut-off Programmable timer Brew strength selector Water window Cord storage 1-year warranty Dimensions: 8.4"L x 7.9"W x 12.8"H Model# BVMC-VMX36 See all coffee makers on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better. see more...

Dena K.
Lacey, WA
When we went shopping for a new coffee pot. The Mr. Coffee 12 cup programmable coffeemaker was the winner.
It has a filtration system, you can program it to brew strong or regular, set the timer to brew coffee when you want it and it has a self cleaning feature. I loved it's look and it is a great coffee pot. We've had ours about 6 months.
Sadly there is a flaw. If you do not set the coffee pot just right it could cause it not to drip into the pot correctly and cause it to have a steam explosion so to speak. My clock now has moisture in it and it's constantly gurgling as it brews. The coffee doesn't always taste right either.
I want to replace it with the exact same coffee maker despite this flaw, we just will be making sure we put the pot right every time.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
My Mr Coffee 12 cup programmable coffeemaker is wonderful. My favorite feature is that it allows me to make my coffee the night before and set the timer for it to brew the next morning. I love that it is hot and fresh when I wake up in the morning! It is very easy to use and is a quick brew. I am always so busy in the mornings that it helps that my coffee, the most important part of my morning-is no hassle. Also, the fact that it has an automatic turn off feature makes my life so much easier. Because let's be honest, I would forget my head if it wasn't attached!
Stephanie L.
I purchased this coffee maker in 2010 when I was going through a red appliance phase. It is sleek and stylish but unfortunately went haywire after the first use. The first pot of coffee was GREAT. The second and each one after was horrible because it would spew out coffee grounds everywhere. I was going to return it but I couldn't find the receipt. It does come with a limited warranty but I didn't feel like being bothered with the hassle because I have to constantly travel for work so I just let it look cut on the counter with my other red appliances and used my Keurig.
Chloe H.
It brews so smoothly. It also really helps if you like to get in as much sleep as possible in the mornings. Just set your coffee pot for what time you want it ready (i.e. When you know you'll be out of the shower, or when breakfast will be done), and the pot will start brewing it fresh for you! No more missing coffee because you slept 5 extra minutes.
Charlene N.
Edinboro, PA
I love my Mr. Coffee Programmable Coffeemaker. It make's a delicious, hot cup of coffee and I set the time 20 minute's before I get up in the morning. And after I take my shower, it's made so I'am ready to pour a fresh , hot cup of coffee. Now, if I could have a automatic toaster I would be set. I love the convience of Mr. Coffee 12-cuo Programmable CoffeeMaker, and I love the red on it.
Deanna G.
Canfield, OH
I like this coffeemaker, it gets the job done that's for sure. it's easy to use, very straightforward. it's also a extremely quick brew. as a extreme multi Tasker I tend to get wrapped up in various tasks throughout the day so the the automatic turn off feature it has is extremely helpful for me at my home office.
Christy L.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I have had great results using this coffee pot. It's easy to use and set up for mornings. It brews at a good pace, I do wish sometimes it was a little quicker but overall I can't complain. I like that I can set my brew strength because sometimes I like that extra strong taste. I would purchase another one if I needed to for any reason.
JilliAlicia T.
Hartford City, IN
Personally, i rarely drink coffee & use my Mr. Coffee to brew a mixture of Green " Chia spice Teas . i then use the hot tea to dissolve enough sugar to continue making A Healthy and Energizing Gallon of TEA .
MR. COFFEE Performs Consistently Perfect Twice a week or more 4me.
The Colour RED Attracted me to this particular Model .
Summer M.
Big Horn, WY
I had a more expensive coffee maker that barely lasted 1 year, I originally had one of these Mr. Cofee programmable ones and it lasted me a few years of coffee brewing every single day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.
After my more expensive one broke down I returned to this one, it's been over a year and it's still going strong.
It's easy to program, easy to clean and never fails me.
Jennifer D.
I am a coffee hound. I love that I can set this pot up, program it, and have it ready to go when I get up in the morning. I am also one of those people who tend to forget to turn off the coffee pot. I don't have to worry with this one - it shuts itself off!