Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black

The mr. Coffee 12-cup coffeemaker has a pause 'n serve function that lets you enjoy a cup of hot coffee without waiting for the whole pot to brew. It can be programmed to begin brewing up to 24 hours in advance. The auto-shutoff coffee maker keeps the contents hot for up to 2 hours and then automatically turns itself off. It comes with a warming plate. The coffeemaker has a removable filter basket that removes for easy cleaning. Store the power cord in the space provided to keep your countertop neat. This mr. Coffee programmable coffeemaker has a water level window for easy refilling of the reservoir. It has an on/off indicator...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black!
6 days agoSyracuse, IN
I am not a huge coffee drinker but my husband is. He likes this one because it's super easy to use and easy to clean. He programs it the night before and he has a fresh pot of coffee ready to go in the morning. It makes enough for the both of us to have a thermos to go and him an extra cup in the morning before he leaves.
6 days agoDothan
I am quite frustrated with this simple coffee maker. I get grounds in almost every large pot of coffee I make. Because the drip system In the bottom doesn’t drip enough. It was a reasonable price. I wouldn’t recommend if you need to make more then 8 cups of coffee.
a month agoRaleigh , NC
I love my coffee maker. It doesnt have the bells and whistles but it gets the job done. Not complicated at all to get started. I normally let a vinegar/water solution run thru it a few times before i use it. Just to make sure its all cleaned out.
a month agoWestminster, MD
I have been a mr coffee brand user and buyer for years now. The quality, durability and affordability of all there products sets them above all the rest to me. This coffee pot has out lasted 2 others and is still going strong. Love that I can set it and forget it
6 days agodeltona, FL
I am a huge coffee fan , my family even believes I bleed it . I have had single brew coffee makers but with the amount of coffee I consume it's almost a waste. I grew up with Mister coffee coffee makes and I will continue to use them
a month agoWeldon, IL
The perfect every day coffee maker for flat bottom filters. It is so easy to program, so that you can wake up to the smell of fresh coffee. I’m actually on my second one, but the first lasted for years and it is very affordable.
4 days ago
VERY affordable and reliable.  I love my coffee and this coffeemaker gives me a consistently delicious cup!
If I could change anything, I would like to be able to turn the warmer plate to a lower temperature.
3 days agoTunkhannock
I only use drop coffee when hosting a large group of people. When I make coffee for myself, I prefer a French press. But, it works well, but I almost always use it in the strong setting, occasionally doing a vinegar clean cycle. As far as drip coffee makers go, it's reliable, works well, and it does the job.
7 days ago
This is a really great coffee maker especially for the price!  You can't beat it!  The only thing I wish is that the coffee delay would work without you having to hit the button constantly.
2 months agoNiles, MI
I really hate giving not-so-good reviews. Mr. Coffee brand coffeemakers keep failing me. First the pros: It worked like a dream for the first 10 months. The fact that I could set the maker and fill it the night before and wake up to fresh hot coffee was amazing. Now the con: Then everything went south. The digital display started to go out. The clock stopped keeping time and then the buttons no longer worked to program it. Then the "on/off" buttons would stick and not turn on and if on, wouldn't go off. So I cannot according to my experience, recommend this product.