Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black

The mr. Coffee 12-cup coffeemaker has a pause 'n serve function that lets you enjoy a cup of hot coffee without waiting for the whole pot to brew. It can be programmed to begin brewing up to 24 hours in advance. The auto-shutoff coffee maker keeps the contents hot for up to 2 hours and then automatically turns itself off. It comes with a warming plate. The coffeemaker has a removable filter basket that removes for easy cleaning. Store the power cord in the space provided to keep your countertop neat. This mr. Coffee programmable coffeemaker has a water level window for easy refilling of the reservoir. It has an on/off indicator...

Is this the best drip coffee machine?
Do you sell the replacement for the filter ?
se puede programar?
Start your review of Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Renee C.
This is my current coffee maker Mr coffee, this is usually the only kind I purchased because it is very fairly priced I buy it at Walmart for a very fair price usually under $20 and it works well it makes coffee well and it makes it fairly fast and you can program it if you need, to I usually do not program it though I just make it, when I need it. I definitely do recommend Mr coffee for a fair price for a decent coffee maker and I will most likely buy Mr coffee again in the future
Karina Y.
GigHarbor
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Karina Y.
Great for making big petitions nice and sleek and just love the taste of coffee it turns out.
Melissa L.
Sandy, UT
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Melissa L.
This coffee maker is my favorite!! I have had many different ones and this one is the bees knees. Small on the counter, easy to clean, programmable and stays in for 4 hours so I’m not in a rush to drink a full pot. The price makes It even better. This is the best investment you can make!!
Kelli E.
Like this one cuz it works fast on making your coffee for you in the am.never had any issues with it.so i recommend this one.
Shantel M.
Eatonville, WA
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Shantel M.
I love my little coffee maker! Got it at Costco for maybe $30 2 years ago. It’s honestly better than using K cups. Tastes so fresh and is so much cheaper than other fancy options. It’s easy to clean and easy to use / preset your coffee to brew while you’re getting ready for work.
Priscilla M.
El Centro, CA
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Priscilla M.
I like this coffee maker for when I have guests in my house it works very well and has a good price.
Balynda D.
Greeley, CO
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Balynda D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this everyday to make my coffee! It’s a wonderful product since I drink my coffee by the pot on most days! Lol !!
Sindy Z.
Louisville, KY
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Sindy Z.
Good basic coffee machine on the go. I don’t drink a lot of coffee, but my husband does. It is fast, you can set it up for your morning coffee to get ready on time when you leave it ready all set. Easy to clean? Probably the water tank it’s tricky to wipe. This is our second Mr. Coffee machine. We upgraded it recently, it’s pretty sturdy. We really like it.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do like Mr. Coffee brewers. Programmable on them is super easy, has a pause brew...so you can grab a cup while brewing. Reasonable priced. The only bad thing i would say- is the warmer plate tends to burn out faster than i believe it should. But for the price- it serves the purpose
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker - Black uploaded by Vee C.
Purchased at: Target
I’m a coffee addict and having Mr.Coffee 12 cup coffee machine greet me every morning is everything to me. Had it for so long and still brewing strong. I can’t deal with the one at a time cup maker so this 12 cup Mr. Coffee is a must for me!