Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Ana Paula K.Mr. Coffee 12 cup Programmable Coffeemaker uploaded by Lisa P.

BY MR. COFFEE #26 in Coffeemakers

Enhance the style of your countertop with this mr. Coffee 12-cup programmable coffee maker. This elegantly designed coffee maker with stainless steel accents not only looks great in your kitchen but brews a great pot of coffee. With its programmability, brew strength selector and fresh brew timer, your mr. Coffee coffee maker will wake you up with the full-flavored cup of coffee you desire. see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley K.
Cresbard, SD
Got this as a Christmas present since our old Mr. Coffee was old and needed replaced. Went with the same brand because I really liked our old one. This one is okay. It doesn't give you a a very good space to fill the water so you have to concentrate not to spill it all over. Because of the design of the coffee pot itself there is a lip at the top so if you are trying to get that last drop of coffee you pretty much have to tip it upside down. Other than the design flaws I listed, it works great for brewing coffee and it does have a nice look to it.
Brigid A.
Perfect size for a kitchen counter top. This coffee maker is relatively affordable yet good quality. Very easy to clean and to switch out filters. This is the first Mr. Coffee product I have, but will definitely look to this brand in my future searches.
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I really love this coffee maker! Its cheap and is super easy to use! My only problem is after a year of having it i feel like my coffee is starting to taste burnt. Overall its still a great coffee maker, I've used ir everyday for the last year or so
Stacy C.
I've has this model for about 2 years, no problems so far. I received it as a gift and was not in a hurry to use it since I'm the only one in the house who drinks coffee and making 2 cups in a 12 cup capacity machine sort of seem like a waste to me, but when my Kuerig decided to stop working, I happily fetched this one out of the box and started using it.
I really like the programmable feature on it, I have my cup of coffee ready for me the second I wake up . My only complaints are 1. the temperature of the brewed coffee could be hotter, that's my personal preference, most people seem to love the "ready to sip" temp but I like my steaming hot since I am rushing around getting my kids ready I like the temp to remain hot longer. 2 it beeps very loud and too many times when it's done brewing. like 4 times or something, it's super annoying when I have to hear that noise BEFORE having had my coffee.
Grace M.
We have this coffeemaker in red and it looks great on our counter! I love this coffeemaker because it makes great piping hot coffee, is programmable, and keeps the coffee warm for two hours after brewing. The only issues we've had are the fact that the filters are hard to come by at all the stores we've checked and the bottom leaks sometimes. We thought we just bought a dud so we exchanged it (at Target) but it's happened a few times with this one as well. It doesn't happen every time but we can't figure out why this occurs.
Lori B.
Lexington, AL
Good for when more than one person wants a cup of coffee. We tend to use this if we do more than two cups of coffee a day. It works great for us as long as you don't forget the holder for the coffee filter and the filter. Otherwise, you might end up with grounds in your coffee! Even still, you can pour it out without getting grounds in your cup. Knowing how to pour it right is the trick!
Christina B.
Pleasanton , TX
Easy to use, quick brew, good warming temperature. My only issue is the plastic taste of the coffee. I've owned this machine for over 6 months and still tastes like plastic despite being cleaned with cleaner system and rinsed countless times. The warmer shuts off after 2 hours which is a nice safety feature but sometimes obnoxious when you can't turn it back on. Delay brew has also been impossible to figure out.
Eileen S.
Pretty decent coffee maker. No major issues and coffee tastes great. It takes a little bit to brew, but it's definitely functionable as long as you have time. Be careful not to put too much water in because then the coffee will come out screwed up. My husband over filled the water past the 12 cup mark and it happened to us a few times, other than that it's been perfectly fine.
Sophie R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I wouldn't trade this coffee maker for any other. The timer works perfectly every morning. I love the way it alarms when the coffee has been processed and again after 2hrs if left on to keep warm. There are 2 settings Regular and strong . I haven't needed to use the strong setting but I have used the self-clean setting when I run vinegar threw it. It looks really neat on my kitchen counter.
Angela A.
Coffee maker has all the features one could want however there are far to many faults. Water never completely empties from the reservoir. A super strong plastic smell even after cleaning, leaving your coffee plastic flavored. Very slow brew time. If you do not seat the filter basket EXACTLY...coffee ground water will overfill into the reservoir, the pot and all over your counter. Clock is not lit so impossible to see!! Constant drip from basket therefore keeping the warming plate a mess. I would not recommend this coffee maker.