BY MR. COFFEE

Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker: Brews 12 cups of coffee. Pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing using the Pause n' Serve feature. Ensure your coffee is hot and fresh when you need with the Fresh Brew timer Eliminating calcium build up is easy with the special cleaning cycle Reduce chlorine in water by up to 97% with water filtration Fast and easy filling and cleaning with the removable filter basket 2 hour auto shut off keeps your coffeemaker hot for 2 hours then shuts itself off. Water Window allow for easy filling of the reservoir. Available in stores see more...

Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
This is my husbands latest purchase even though he doesn't drink coffee, hates it actually! That being said, He's in love with the fact I can program my coffee the night before which saves him from having to make a pot before he wakes me up with my morning cup of java!!! There were 2 color options, Chrome & Red. My daughter saved me from the red and chose to go with chrome. Out of the box, this coffee maker is super sleek at an affordable price of $29.98 on sale at WalMart.
Jennifer S.
The last two coffee makers I've owned have both been this Mr. Coffee programmable in red and my family loves it. We are heavy coffee drinkers so we make several pots a day and we are happy with how easy it is to use. My favorite part is that I can set it up the night before and my coffee will be ready when I wake up! Tip: Check out sales at Walmart to get a better price.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
I love the programmable setting! On my early days I set the alarm and set up my coffee the night before and it brews at 6am and I have a cup to drink in the morning and a cup for on my way to work! I can choose how much I want to make so no coffee is left to waste! I can also make the coffee "strong" or "regular" strength!
Karmen P.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I love this coffee brewer. It's stylish and easy to use. It is very easy to use. I especially like the features allowing me to decide the strength of the brew and I can have fresh coffee ready to go in the mornings with the delay brew option. I have two, one at home and at the office.
Alyssa K.
My husband bought this for me two months ago and I absolutely love it! It comes with a filter, which takes out the impurities in our water and makes the coffee taste delicious! You can set it to brew at regular strength or strong. I like my coffee strong. It's easy to set the delay. I get the coffee pot set up the night before, and it's ready for me when I wake up in the morning!
Ashley R.
I absolutely love this coffee maker. I've had it for 3+ years and it still brews the same. The button functionality is so easy! However we're all frequent coffee drinkers in this household so the button labels are becoming lighter and disappearing.
Deja B.
Lawrenceville, GA
These coffee pots are okay. You can't purchase them and expect the worlds best brewing system but in the morning when you are just looking for a cup to get you started this will surely help you.
Mairi M.
I used this for making coffee as well as tea and I really like how quickly it heats up the water. It's also nice that the parts that come in contact with the coffee grinds are all removable so you can clean them.
Lea H.
This coffee maker is thoughtless. It is essential for everyday coffee drinkers like myself. Waking up to coffee already made is the absolute best!
Moriah D.
Mansfield, OH
I needed a coffee pot that would be a great addition to my home for use with family gatherings. This is the perfect fit! It has programmable settings and brews great coffee fast! Plus the red color matches my kitchen perfectly! :)